Chapter 8 Caleb

Hello beautiful people I am so so so so sooo sorry for the late update I was really busy and didn't have the chance to update but I am now. Wow chapter 8 is already this is the character that will explain everything about Caleb and Louis story as a human. I decided I'm going to tell this story both in the past as is happening and in the present after the event. The story will be in Louis pov this whole chapter. Also this is where Eleanor come into the story I just want to say I know some people don't like her but I don't have anything against her. Enjoy.

TRIGGER WARNING NEAR THE END!!!

-Maggie

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Louis POV

I let out a shaky breath as Harry was holding my hand as we were both sitting on my bed our feet dangling off the bed. I promise myself I was never going to tell this story to anyone but it's time plus I can't keep it locked up inside me anymore it hurts to much. I was really nervous to bring this story up not even the guys know about the whole story. This is the first time I'm telling this story all the way through and I'm telling it to Harry. I never wanted Harry to know this side of my life but I love him and he deserves to know even if it brings back awful memories and maybe even nightmares.

"It all started when I was a human, I was living my best life, I had everything I needed I have a amazing boyfriend and a best friend named Eleanor. Eleanor and I were really close, we told each other everything, she even told me she was a vampire. When she told me that I was scared but she told me she would never drink my blood or use any of her powers on me she just wanted a friend. Well at least that's what I thought apparently Eleanor has had a crush on me since we first met and became friends. She didn't know I had a boyfriend mostly because I was scared she didn't want to be friends with someone who was gay. Life was good until Eleanor found out I had a boyfriend."

"Caleb was over at my house and we were just hanging out like a normal couple. But that night Eleanor decided to come over and confess her feelings for me. She walked up to my bedroom window to find me and Caleb kissing on the lips that triggered her and she ran off. The next day I got a text from her saying we needed to meet up at our spot and talk. Our spot was on top of a cliff the view was beautiful and breathtaking and at the bottom there was water so sometimes we would even go swimming. She sounded like it was urgent so I had to cancel my plans with Caleb to go meet with her but when I did she confronted me about Caleb."

(The past)

(The past)

"Eleanor what are we doing here what was so important that it couldn't wait I was busy" I say I needed to go back with Caleb but Eleanor is my best friend and she needed me so I was there.

"I don't know maybe that you have a BOYFRIEND and you didn't tell me how long has this been going on I thought we tell each other everything I even told you I was a vampire!!" She said sounding pissed.