Chapter 9 Warning

Hello beautiful people I am back with another update for you all hope you enjoy let me now what you guys think of all the drama.

WARNING: SMUT! (This is my first time writing smut so if it's not to your likings I apologize in advance)

-Maggie
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Louis POV

All the guys are off hunting so it's just me right now. I've been on my phone all morning waiting for their return but instead I got something better. I smelled something, something amazing and I knew exactly who it was Harry....

I used my vampire speed and just like that I was right in front of him the the doorway.

"Jeez, it's like you new I was coming from a mile away" Harry said.

"Ya, I did actually that doesn't matter get your ass in here already and kiss me" I said pulling him in and closing the door behind him. We kissed each other instantly both of us melting into the kiss until we pulled away for air.

"Missed me huh? Thought you wanted me to go away so ba-" I cut him of with another kiss.

"I changed my mind I missed you to much your to good to let go" I said pulling him up to my room.

I been thinking a lot last night about when we first kissed and when he left. When Harry left I wasn't myself a part of me was missing but when Harry's here I feel safe even though I'm a vampire and have nothing to be afraid of I feel safe and warm and loved something I haven't felt in so long, I miss it.

When we got up to my room I gently pushed Harry onto the bed and climbed on top of him. "Harry I'm sorry I pushed you away I need you, I need you to hug me when I'm sad, I need to tell me the things I want to here, I need you to love me, I need you Harry" I say kissing him multiple time throughout that little speech that came out of nowhere, I think that was my heart talking. "Lou-" Harry started but I cut him off my heart starting to talk again.
"No, Harry I'm not done and when you left all I can think about is having our bodies touching and that kiss we had last night and if it's ok with you I really really want to have sex with you" after I said that I took a step back I was shocked I just said that. It was true but I think at this point I wanted to feel him and never let him go.

Harry took a minute to process which made me nervous I had just confused everything I felt for him and now I was waiting for a answer. Instead Harry just sat up and kissed me and pulled me back on the bed on top of him. We kissed more and then I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled Harry shirt off and as I started to kiss him down his neck to his chest. As I was doing that Harry pulled my shirt off to, after a while of just kissing I started to unzip Harry's black jeans as I looked back up at him. He gave me a nod telling me he ok with this, I pulled his pants and underwear off in one go as Harry did the same for me. We were now both completely naked and our clothes somewhere on the bedroom floor.

I was stunned his whole body was so beautiful I couldn't believe it even though it was right in front of me. I leaned down and kissed the top of his member and I heard Harry give out a little laugh so I new I was able to continue. The next thing I new the whole thing was in my mouth as I started to move my mouth and lick all over his member. Harry let out a loud and long moan of complete pleasure, after a while Harry started to thrust into my mouth and I let out a deep moan of pleasure as well. "Lou-Louis I'm going to c-" he started but it was to late I already felt the warm liquid spill into my mouth and I swallowed all of it. I took his member out of my mouth and came up to him and kissed him some more as I reach into the drawer of my nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube but before I coated my fingers in it I looked at Harry for conformation. "Louis go for it" he said and laid his head back on my pillow. I coated three of my fingers in lube and aimed the first finger at the entrance of Harry's hole. " You Ready" I asked "I'm ready" he replied and a shoved the first finger in all the way. Harry winced a little at first but shortly after released a moan as I started to move my finger, gosh he was tight why was he so tight I have no clue. I then proceeded to to enter my second and third finger up with the first as I moved them around stretching out his hole making enough room for my member later on. As I was moving them Harry kept wincing every now and then. "Jeez, Harry you so tight" I say trying to loosen him up without hurting him to much.