Chapter 2 Escape

Hey beautiful people, I hope you liked the last chapter I made, here is a update please remember to vote to show me you like my story and also comment your opinions and if you have any ideas you would like to see in this story. Thank you

-Maggie

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Louis POV

The boys have all left to go and hunt, leaving the house to just me and Harry. Harry still hasn't woken up yet, I would know if he has because I would be able to hear the slightest movements with my super good hearing. I continued to watch the TV screen and flip through the channels trying to find something I would enjoy but nothing came to mind.

That's when I heard wrestling coming from upstairs I knew it was Harry awake. I was going to head to my room to talk to him when I realized I should probably bring some food and water to him. I mean he's been unconscious for most of the day and he probably didn't eat before I found him in the woods, not to mention I took a lot of him blood he probably hungry, and need his strength for when I'm going to explain to him what I am.

I walk over to the fridge and open it there really isn't much because we are vampires and we don't need human food. It doesn't taste good to us and it doesn't give us any energy it's pointless eating human food. There was nothing for me to give to him other than water so I guess I'm going to have to make a stop to town and pick up some things for Harry. Even though I don't have money that wont be a issue. I grab a glass from the cabinet and fill it with water, drinks sometimes help with our hunger it make us last longer without having to go out and feed.

I walk up with the glass of water in my hand, I can still hear Harry moving around up there, probably trying to get himself lose. I open the door and see Harry trying to remove the cloth around his mouth and is also trying to untie his hand but he is struggling miserably. I walk over to him and get really close to his face and say "I'm going to take off the cloth if you scream you will regret it don't test me" I said in a threatening tone which scared him. I put the glass down beside him and remove the cloth. He lets out a light cough from having the cloth tight to his mouth, he then looked at me and waited for me to say more. I didn't know what he wanted me to say so I just said " Hello Harry" in a emotionless voice. He looks at me with fear in his eyes and responds to my words.

"H-how do y-you know m-my n-name?" Harry asked with more fear.

"Because you told me Harry you just don't remember it" I say creasing his cheek. He now had tears slowly falling from his eyes as I wiped them away with my thumb. He tried to pull his head away from me but he had no where to go to he didn't even try.

"Drink the water" I asked him nicely because it would help him calm down some.

"Why should I trust you after whatever the hell you did to me!" He snapped. I wanted to slap him for talking to me like that but I didn't and replied.

"Because it will help you calm down and I am willing to explain myself but you have to work with me so drink the water or I'll force you to" I said as he took a tiny sip but nothing more.

"Ok, this is going to be a lot so prepare yourself and whatever you do don't interrupt me. Everyone in this house is a vampire I know you heard of us but a lot of facts people say about us are wrong. We are vampires the sun doesn't hurt us, we show up in mirrors, a wooden stake to the heart doesn't kill us, it is very hard for us to die. We have powers, we have super good hearing, super good sight, super speed, and the most powerful we have the power to mind control our victims, that is how I got you here and why you can't remember anything, you were under my control. We usually kill all of our victims by sucking them dry, but you Harry are very lucky to still be alive your lucky something stoped me from sucking you dry...... any questions?" I say catching my breath from all that. Harry was in shock and was still in tear he took sometime before asking me a shit ton of questions.