Chapter 7 Recovery

HOLY SHIT 100 READERS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I know to some people that might not mean anything to them but to me it means a lot especially since this is my first book so again big thank you to all my readers every single one of you I love you all. I hope you beautiful people all had a wonderful thanksgiving and with that here is chapter 7 enjoy!

-Maggie
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Harry POV

I slowly blink open my eyes to see Zayn sitting in a chair playing with his fingers, I don't think he know I'm awake. I let out a small sigh to let him know I'm awake, he hears me and stand up and walks over towards the the bed. He does a quick scan over my body to make sure I'm ok, I can tell he's worried he's trying not to show it but I know he's worried about me.

"Zayn, I'm ok I promise" I say putting me hand on him are to comfort him. He didn't respond to me saying that and his eye are stuck staring at the bite mark he gave me we both know that's leaving a scare.

"I know but I feel terrible you didn't deserve that" is all Zayn said.

"Where Louis? Is he ok?" I realized I've been away from Louis for so long I wonder how he's doing.

"Louis is down stairs resting Liam explained to him what happened he not to happy with me but he'll get over it eventually I can help you down stairs if you want to see him he might need blood I don't know for sure though."

"Yes please" knowing Louis is some what ok made a smile grow on my face as Zayn helped me on my feet and we both slowly walked dow stair to where Louis was.

When my eyes landed on Louis he was sitting straight on the couch watching tv by himself he still looked tired and out of it but other than that he was fine. I walked over next to him and sat on the couch not touching him in any way. Zayn walked back upstairs to his room probably to rest as well, it was now just me and Louis I didn't know what to say so I just said "Hi" he turned his head to look at me and just gave me a weak smile that was it.

"Are you hungry do you want blood?" I tried to start any sort of conversation but Louis wasn't in the mood for some weird reason he did reply so it's a step.

"Really, after what Zayn did to you your still willing to give me your blood, you know you can eventually die from doing this you know that right? Louis replied sounded annoyed by me.

"No I didn't know but I don't care it's not like I can leave anyway.....not that I want to leave" I whispered that last part and I knew Louis heard me because he let a smile grow on him face it wasn't much but it was enough for me.

We didn't say much after that we both just watch TV well every now and then I caught Louis looking at my bandage arm even though the wound was covered there was still dried blood on the bandage. The rest of the day was slow nobody was doing anything we were all taking it easy we were all in recovery.

(One week later)

Ok there is definitely something up with Louis I mean I get it he got beaten up badly a week ago but he should be be better and he is but he's been avoiding me and he doesn't even want to sleep with me anymore I have to sleep on the couch because this house doesn't have extra bedroom. I didn't think to much of it maybe he wanted privacy but now he's not even talking to me something up and when I do talk to him he replies but he seem like he wants of the conversation or he walks away saying he has to do something I don't get it. Even the guys now something is up but they don't say anything. I'm going to figure it out today I can't take this anymore it's been going on for a week now.