Chapter 3 Guilt

Hello beautiful people another update is here and I hope you will enjoy it please comment your opinions and thank you for reading my story so far.
-Maggie
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Louis POV

I still had tears in my eyes from Zayn saying that, I mean that's not something you can easily forget and knowing me I'll never forget what he said nor can I ever forgive him. Night was approaching and I didn't care, I ended up walking to the town near our house. Shops were closing, people would become less and less as they went into there houses knowing the night was approaching. Humans feared the night because they never knew what the night had in store for them, they would close their eyes and the next time their eyes would open it would be light and safe again until night fall and it would happen all over again. That wasn't the case for vampires we don't sleep or blink for that matter. That's not the point, there is no point. People are all the same, the same brainless, careless, heart beating people, except for Harry. I got out of the house to clear my mind get away from everything and Harry still somehow is in my head and I can't get him out. Is he ok? What did Zayn do with him? Is he scared? So many questions with no answers. There is something special about him I just don't know what it is yet.

I let out a sigh and lean against a brink wall in a ally way. I put hay head into my knees and rap my arms around they, I could feel the tear start to form in my eyes again, it wasn't long until they would start to fall. I tried to forget about everything but Harry was still stuck in my head not wanting to go away I couldn't get away from him, I sat there for who know how long until I was pulled out of my thoughts my a young woman's voice.

"Umm excuse me sir are you ok?" The woman said in a concerning voice

I didn't respond I just peaked my head up to look at her eyes. Our eyes met and she had nice dark drown eye that came to my blue ones. I knew she noticed that I've been crying because the next thing I knew she was sitting right next to me.

"It's ok you don't have to talk, if you don't mind I'm just going to sit here with you so your not alone it's getting dark and nothing good come out of it." She said sitting so close to me I could feel her warmth around me but not touching me.

"So what's your name I'm Lily it's nice you meet you." She said trying to cheer me up but to much was going on to put on a fake smile.

"Louis" I said and nothing more.

"Ok, that's a start so Louis why are you sitting in a dark ally way crying?" She asked

I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a look that was supposed to indicate I wanted to be left alone but she didn't budge.

"Can you please go, you seem like a nice woman and I don't want to hurt you" I said trying to hold back more tears and the fact her blood was this close to me.

"H-hurt me? What do you mean hurt me?" She said sounding scared but was still here.

At that moment it was to late my eyes were pure red and the look on her face indicates she saw them and was terrified. She stood up quickly and was slowly moving back.

"Y-your e-eyes what w-wrong with them? W-what are y-you!" She took more steps backwards. I tried so hard not to attack her but with all the emotions I've been feeling and the smell of her blood didn't help. The next thing I know with in seconds she was pinned against the wall by my hand.

"I'm sorry you seem like a really nice girl and I don't want to hurt you but I can't stop myself, please forgive me for what I'm about to do to you" I say whispering in her ear which gave her chill throughout her entire body.