Chapter 15 Who's Harry

Hello beautiful people I am back with another chapter, I'm not sure how many chapters this book will have yet. Also sorry for the long wait I haven't updated in 2 weeks and I left you guys on a big cliffhanger but it will all work out trust me and don't hate me.

-Maggie

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Harry POV (did you all really think I was going to kill off Harry Styles hell no)

I gasp for air as my eyes shot open, where am I? What happened? Where's Louis? Why does my whole body hurt? So many questions with no memory of anything. The last thing I remember was Louis leaving for something and that's it, and why is there this blanket over my I can't see anything.

I remove the blanket and find myself on the couch in the living room. I sit up but regret it when I feel sore all over. My neck is sore, my back aches, and my head is killing me. I slowly make my way standing up and take in all my surroundings. Know that I'm looking around where is everyone? I decided to go into the kitchen and get a glass of water and hopefully find some pain killers in a drawer or something. Once I finally found some I take two and hope it starts kicking in fast.

I was about to back on the couch and lay down when the door opened and Zayn walk in he had his head down and didn't see me so I spoke up.

"Hey Zayn" Zayn's head shot up with confusion in his my as he just stared at me.

"Harry?" He said sounding hesitant.

"Yeah" I say Zayn didn't think twice as he ran towards me and hugged me tight so tight I started to cough.

"Sorry about that, but you here and alive but how I don't understand that's not possible-" Zayn started to ramble but he stoped when Niall came it and had the same face Zayn did when he first saw me. Niall didn't say anything he just ran to me and hugged me tight as well not as tight as Zayn thought.

"Can someone tell me what's going on" I say through the hug Niall was giving me.

"Mate you don't remember?" Niall asked me and I shook my head no. They brought me over to the couch and told me to sit so I did.

"Listen Harry a lot has happened in a few days" Zayn started and I new this couldn't be good. "Eleanor came and took you to the cliff and I'm not sure what happened because I was here but Louis when to the cliff and when he came home you were dead in his arms. Louis refused to believe us that you died so we had to prove it to him and when we did it broke him but know your here and alive which I don't understand how that's possible" Zayn said. I was shocked I died? I placed my hand over my heart and it was very much beating so I was alive.

"Ok well I'm not dead and where is Louis I need to see him tell him I'm alive and where's Liam?" I said standing up but Zayn stopped me.

"Harry that's not possible and Liam should be home soon he went to go hunt" Niall said coming into the room with a peace of paper.

"Louis left and he's not coming back" Niall said handing me the note as I read it.

As I read the note tears were forming in my eyes this couldn't be happening. "Where did he go?" I asked.

"We think he went to Eleanor's" Zayn said avoiding eye contact with me. No, this whole time Eleanor wanted him for god knows what and once he found out I was dead he turned himself in I can't let this happen he has to come back home and I'm going to bring him home.

"Where does Eleanor live I'm going there and I'm bringing Louis back I don't care if this stupid note said not to I love him and he needs to know I'm alive" I say handing the note back to Niall I started walking to find shoes but Zayn spoke up.