Chapter 10 Missing

Hey beautiful people sorry for a late post I haven't forgotten about it just I don't really know what to right for this chapter I have a idea what I want to do in future chapters but I don't know how to get there if that makes any sense. I can't hold this chapter off anymore so if this chapter isn't that good I'm sorry.

-Maggie
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Zayn POV

I'm worried about Harry to been 3 days since he left and I told him to come back the next day and he said he would but he hasn't. I'm starting to think something bad has happened to him and Louis still has no clue about anything. I try sneaking out of the house to look for him but he starting to notice and he knows I'm not hunting.

Louis is upstairs so I'm hoping I can sneak out and go look for Harry. I walk as quietly as I can to the door as I start to unlock it.

"Zayn where are you going?"

Shit

"Hey Louis no where just going for a walk" I say trying to sound not suspicious but I don't think it worked.

"Uhm hmm sure....Zayn you don't go on walks and you been looking worried lately what is going on?" Louis said with his arms crossed. I know I'm not getting out of this one.

A part of me wants to tell Louis the truth but how will he react? I mean he can't hurt me if he tried I'm stronger than him but I don't need Louis trying to kill me. Louis is my best friend I don't want to hurt him mentally or have him lose trust in me. But I have to tell him and we will get through this.

"Ok, Louis your right I'm hiding something but before you go all mad and try to attack me just listen" Louis just nods "Ok so I may or may not have never mind control Harry and told him to come back the next day but he never did and I think he's missing and that's why I've been sneaking out to try and find him but I've had no luck" I said really fast but he still understood every word I was saying. He face was turning red in anger and I spoke before he could. "Look I only did it because I wanted you to see how much you miss him and need him" I say.

"YOU WHAT! How could you! YOU LIED TO ME! I TRUSTED YOU! I..." he didn't finish as he bolted towards me throwing punches and pushing me or tried to.

"Louis calm down" I simply say.

"NO! HARRY IS MISSING AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT I ASK YOU TO DO ONE THING AND YOU CANT DO IT!!" He continued to yell still fighting me.

He was starting to get on my nerves, it didn't hurt but he would stop trying. "Louis stop it.....Stop.....that's enough!" I raised my voice but still he wouldn't stop. I didn't want to do this but Louis is leaving me no choice.

"Hey" I say cupping his face and making him look at me "shhhh it alright calm down shhhh relax" I say calmly in a relaxing voice. Louis starts to calm down and starts to tear and slowly leans back on me as we doth sink to the ground Louis crying into my shoulder.

I felt bad I had to mind control him but mine is a little different because when I mind control someone they are 100% aware of whats going on around them they just can't control their body. Louis knows I mind controlled him but he know I'm only trying to help him and I only did to help him.

"I'm s-sorry I m-miss him so m-much" he said still crying.

"I know Louis I know it's ok your ok we will find him ok I promise just breathe" I say rubbing his back.

After a while I stood up first and pulled Louis up with me. Once we were up on our feet I pulled him into a hug until Louis broke it.

"Thanks Zayn I need that I'm sorry I snapped it's just I love him and I don't want what happened to Caleb to happen to Harry. We have to find him I think Eleanor has him" he said.