Chapter 14 The day

I guess you all know what this chapter is going to be about based off of the title 'the day' so be prepared to maybe cry. I hope at the end of this chapter you don't hate me to much but like always enjoy.

(TRIGGER WARNING!!! This chapter might be triggering for some I'm not sure though but I'm going to put it in anyway. I don't want to give it away though.)

-Maggie
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Harry POV

*one week later*

It's been a week since the whole Louis trying to kill me thing happened and Louis is healed completely with his vampire healing. I'm doing better still get lightheaded sometimes but doing better. Niall and Liam have been helping Zayn practice with his powers and actually Zayn is able to move things with his mind even if the heaviest thing he can move is a decent sized rock. It's not much but it's getting better everyday. On the other hand Louis is a complete mess and is paranoid about everything. He has been by my side nonstop for the past week hell he won't even let me go to the bathroom with being out side the door. And he is always checking my eyes and asking how I am. I mean I get it your worried but personally space.....please.

Right now I am watching TV while Louis is making every one lunch well mostly me all he has to do for the guys is just take a blood bag out I think he's making me a sandwich. Even though I'm not looking at him I can tell him eyes are always on me even though we are only one room apart.

"Hey your sandwich is ready" Louis said coming into the living room with the sandwich on a plate and a glass of water. "Thanks" o say taking it from him and started eating. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Louis, seriously, come on I'm ok do I not look ok" I say face him and giving him a look. "I was just checking" he said sitting down on the couch with me.

"Baby I know your worried but you need to relax it's been a week and nothing has happened I'm ok" I tell him trying to comfort him and relax him even though I know it's not going to work I can still try.

"That's the problem babe, at any moment Eleanor can appear and do god knows what I'm just trying to protect you, last time I wasn't able to do anything now I have a chance and I'm not going to miss it" he said sounding very serious.

"And I get that but I'm not 2 I can take care of myself and watch my own back, I appreciate you care but I can handle myself Louis" I say taking a sip of my water. Louis opened his mouth like he was going to say something but then closed it like he was hesitant to say it.

"What?" I say trying to encourage him to say it. He hesitant but after a while of thinking he turns to me and tells me.

"It's just...I was wondering...maybe I could...." He kept changing his words like he didn't know how to say it but I didn't say anything I just gave him time.

"Ok don't be mad but I was thinking and I know I'm paranoid but I think it would really make me more comfortable and you a lot safer if......I give you some of my blood?" He said the last part slowly and took a pause reading my face. I didn't really now how to react to that and I think he could read that on my face.

"Look Liam has done it before and it doesn't turn you it heals you so if anything did happen you would be safe because my blood would be in your system" he tried to explain but my face was still a little in shock. "Please say something" he asked.

"I don't know Louis I um I don't know how to react to that" I say Louis was about to say something when he was interrupted with Zayn going back inside for practice outside.