Chapter 5 Target

Hello once again beautiful people how are you all doing I have another chapter for you guys hope you like it and enjoy.

-Maggie
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Harry POV

I open my eyes and look over next to me Louis was still sleeping or resting I couldn't tell. I slowly and quietly got out of bed trying not to shake it and wake up Louis. I walked down the stairs and the only other person up was Liam he was just staring out a window watching the sun continuing to rise.

"Morning Liam, if you don't mind me asking when was the last time you had blood?" I asked in a relaxed tone.

"About 3 days ago" is all he said still looking out the window.

"Well if you want I can give you some I guess also what are you looking at?" I asked I looked out the window and saw nothing out there.

"No that's ok I'm good thanks for the offer though, I can go longer without blood unlike Louis. I can go at least another day don't worry about me you should be resting you know just because you can walk doesn't mean your fully healed and you should still take it easy, and I'm not looking for anything in particular just like to enjoy the birds wake up and the sun rise, I find it relaxing to me you know." Liam said very calmly and relaxed

"Um, no not really I never really tried that before" I said, Liam had a point though I can see him finding it calming.

The quiet was interrupted by Louis coming down the stairs but it's fine me and Liam where done talking anyway I didn't want to bother him anymore. "Morning Lou" I said coming up with that nickname on the spot. He smiled and came up behind me and hugged me, I have never seen Louis this clingy before but yet again I haven't really be that close with him.

"Ready to go shopping?" Louis asked

"Shopping? You guys are going out I thought we agreed to all stay inside until it was safe" Liam said confused.

"We were but Harry need new clothes and he running out of food we won't be long we are just going into town getting what we need and coming back we'll be fine Liam." Louis said patting Liam on the shoulder.

"Tell Zayn and Niall when they get up we're we are and no to come looking for us please" Louis said grabbing my arm gently and walking over to the door putting on our shoes and leading my out of the house.

Louis was still holding me but know by my hand it made me feel warm and safe and gave me butterflies in my stomach but I enjoyed the feeling. Louis lead me over to a certain path and for a while we walked in silence until I broke it.

"Sooo...how do you plan on paying for this I don't have any money" I said looking at him.

"My powers of course don't worry haz we'll be fine I done it multiple times." He replied squeezing my hand.

"Haz?"

"Ya, haz you gave me a nick name I gave you one, what? You don't like it?"

"No, I like it I just didn't expect it that's all." I said

We counted walking into the town and we could see poster about the Lily case and if anybody knows anything to call and report it. I didn't know about this whole Lily case just that the poor girl died and Louis had something to do with it, I have a feeling he killed her which I don't want to be right but I think I am. Louis lead me into a clothing store and showed me around, we both picked out clothes for me to try on and I did. After about a hour of shopping we were finally ready to check out.