Chapter 1 Found

Hello beautiful people, this is my first book I am writing and I have decided I wanted to do a Larry Stylinson fanfic. I know I am late to the party with this but I hope you will read this and enjoy it. Please comment your opinions on the book I would love to know what you guys think. I will try and update once a week and with that here is chapter 1 enjoy!

-Maggie
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Louis POV

I look up at myself in my bathroom mirror my hair is messy, I have bags under my eyes, and my lips are dry and chapped. I feel like shit, I look like shit I thought to myself. I looked paler than I usually do my stomach growling at me letting me know I am hungry. I look past my door frame through my room to the open window, the sun is starting to set perfect timing. I look back at my reflection in the mirror this time my eyes suddenly turned a mixture of ruby red and blood color to them, It was time to feed.

I walked down the stairs to see Niall, Liam, and Zayn all sitting together on the same couch staring at the TV screen waiting for Niall to pick a channel and stick with it. Before I could walk out of the door they all turned their heads to look at me. I didn't say anything and just left closing the door behind me, I assumed the boys didn't ask where I was going probably because they could see the red in my eyes and new I was going to feed.

We lived in a cabin type house, it is really nice and it's isolated from other houses and people, there also are woods behind our house which makes hunting a lot easier because lots of people use the woods to get exercise in, walk dogs, or even just to take a stroll and admire the beauty of nature.

In the woods their is a certain path I take that I seam to have the best luck with. The path leads to a big tree that is thick enough to hid my body and also has a fallen branch that I like to sit on and wait for my victim to come my way. It didn't take long before I could here a pair of feet walking towards me, I couldn't see much detail about this person yet so I waited for them to get closer. It was a boy, looked like he was in his early 20s, he had chocolate drown curly hair and was taller than me not by much but still taller. I waited for him to pass me so he didn't see me coming from behind the tree, when I had him where I wanted I jumped out from behind the tree and put both of my hands on his shoulders gripping him tight so he couldn't escape. The boy was fighting me and trying to punch me to get away but I was no match for him, I brought the boy's neck closer to my mouth I was about to bite him but he was moving to much I couldn't bite him. I didn't want to have to use my power but he was starting to get on my nerves so I took one of my hands off his shoulder and grabbed his chin making him look me in the eyes.

"Shhhh......relax....don't move don't even make a sound" I said whispering to him

And just like that he stop trying to fight me and his hand fell to his sides and was completely still almost like he was in a trance...well technically he was.

"Ha...mind control works every time" I whispered under my breath.

I don't really like using my mind control on my victims mostly because they just stare at me and I then have to look them in the eyes right before I kill them. You get use to it but I still try to avoid using it unless I have to which in this case I had to.

"What is your name?" I asked

"Harry Styles" the boy replied in a emotionless voice

I pushed his curls out of his face and thats when I saw his eyes. He had the most prettiest emerald green eyes I have ever seen I could stare into those eyes forever I thought. I shook my head to get me out of my mind back into reality. I removed my other hand off his shoulder and with that hand used it to move his head to the side exposing his neck. Again I moved my mouth to his neck the smell of his blood went straight into my nose the smell was heavily, if his blood smelled this good I can't even imagine what it will taste like. I let my fangs come out and was about to let them sink into the boy's neck when something stoped me from attacking. I looked back at his face and his eyes was this right? I thought to myself, I had done this millions of times and didn't care but this time, this boy is different. I couldn't kill him I don't know why I just can't kill him not now not here anyway, I couldn't just leave him here that's when I had to improvise.