Even Heroes Need Saving Too. And some parts I wasn't there for...

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fanbase series. Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Heroes of Olympus; Trials of Apollo; Kane Chronicles and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard are owned by Rick Riordan. Spiderman or any concept of him are owned by Marvel Comics and Sony Entertainment. Please support the official releases.

Chapter 22: Even Heroes Need Saving Too. Also, You're Probably Wondering How I Know About The Parts I Weren't There For, Aren't You?

Okay...

I got to admit, swinging across the city is the best thing you can ever do. Sure driving is great; but here in New York? Swinging is your go-to for transportation. As I swung across the city, I stopped by a building to check up on my phone for Percy's location.

What? You expect to swing and text immediately after I get the hang of swinging?

I checked my phone and found Percy's signal.

Seems like Typhon is finally making his move. In case you are confused and why he waited this long. I'll show you.

During my training, whenever I rest up, Arachne would come to my dreams and convince me to give up.

"You won't save him," She says. "You will fail, Estelle. Why can't you see it?"

"You can't stop me, Arachne. And beside, you're dead. How are you going to stop me?"

Arachne growled in anger.

"Fine, if you don't believe me. Let me show you." She snapped her fingers and the whole area shifted. It was dark and wet, but I could also see a railway on the ground. I knew then that I was in the Subway tunnels, but I didn't know why I was here.

I heard some movement behind and I saw Typhon with Vulture and The Minotaur who was carrying Percy as hostage.

"You're going to lose, Typhon," Percy said. "By now, my wife probably made plans to stop you and your goons."

The Minotaur punched Percy in the face to shut him up.

"Silence," Vulture replied. "We are aware of your wife's intelligence. In fact, we are counting on it."

Typhon turns around and speaks to Percy.

"I know everything about you and your friends. After all, you were the one who freed me from my prison. It's the very reason you're still alive, Perseus. However..." He looked at his children and smirked. "I believe my children do deserve some... retribution for all the abuse that was given from your kind."

The Minotaur slams Percy to a wall and then everything fades to black.

But I can still hear the growls from the monsters.

And the painful grunts from Percy...

These past seven days, he was enduring so much pain. And he did all that because he wanted to protect us. His friends. His family.

Always being the hero.

Now it's his turn to be saved.

Meanwhile, Annabeth, Hazel and Frank are scouting an abandoned warehouse. Of course, the warehouse wasn't really abandoned. It's surrounded by arm thugs, most likely humans paid by Scorpion. Frank went out as a bird to get a good view on what's going inside and how many men there are. As he returned, he reported.

"What's it like in there, Frank?" Annabeth asked.

"There's no men inside but all of them are humans. No sign of any monsters at all."