Meet the Valdez

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fanbase series. Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Heroes of Olympus; Trials of Apollo; Kane Chronicles and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard are owned by Rick Riordan. Spiderman or any concept of him are owned by Marvel Comics and Sony Entertainment. Please support the official releases.

So, as you saw earlier, everything went dark. That was because of two things: One, I passed out, plain and simple. And two... Hazel can Shadow-Travel. If you don't know what that is, it's basically teleporting within shadows. Basically, children of Hades/Pluto can travel through the shadows but it drains a lot of their stamina for they are traveling through another realm.

So... if you think about it... we were kind of sent off... to the Shadow Realm?

...Ugh...

That was bad, I know. Moving on...

Since I was out cold at the moment, I started having another one of those dreams. I was in a dark area; nothing within miles away. I was still wearing my casual clothes, jean jacket with the Camp Half-Blood shirt and black jeans and sneakers.

I looked around and called out to anyone.

But no one answered.

Then I started hearing whispers.

"Hello?!" I yelled out. No one replied, but as soon as I turned around, I saw a shadowy figure walking from the darkness. She was wearing a cloak with a hood on so I couldn't get a good look at her face.

"You made quite a mess, Estelle Blofis..." She said,

"Who are you?" I asked.

The hooded lady laughed, "That is of no concern to you... for now."

Before I could even reply, four long arachnid legs appeared behind her back and lifted her upward, making her look more superior.

"What you should be concerned of if your dear brother is still alive."

I flinched because I know that she's right. My fight with Typhon ended in a disaster and it forced Percy to surrender, making him think he saved us when Typhon tricked him into taking him and never knowing we died. Thanks to Annabeth's quick thinking, we managed to escape and survive... I think?

"He is!" I replied. "I know it! He's Percy Jackson!"

"Yes, Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon; savior of Olympus; slayer of Kronus; the boy who bested Ares; and many more titles. But above all that, he's just a loyal friend, husband, son and brother."

"Shut up?! Who are you?!"

Think about it, Estelle Blofis," The hooded lady replied. "If you had just been a good little sister and obeyed your brother's request. He'd be at home, safe with his family."

"I said shut up!" I yelled, furious at her comments.

"But now... he may already be dead."

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. I woke up on a bed in what appears to be a kid's room. I can tell due to the many kids drawings on the wall as well as the toy chests at the corner. I looked out the window and can still hear the busy streets of New York; specifically, Brooklyn.

Yeah, we're back in Brooklyn.

You see there's another reason why Sam and I go to Brooklyn to hang out and such. Sure we both live in Manhattan and we do love it. But Brooklyn is home to one of my most favorite families I've ever met.

Suddenly, I heard the door open and as I looked back, I saw a beautiful woman, with auburn blonde hair tied into a ponytail, wearing a simple red sun dress and holding a tray of bandages and some liquid to clean wounds.