Ghost Riders in the Sky

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fanbase series. Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Heroes of Olympus; Trials of Apollo; Kane Chronicles and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard are owned by Rick Riordan. Spiderman or any concept of him are owned by Marvel Comics and Sony Entertainment. Please support the official releases.

Before we continue, I like to show you what was happening while we were gone. At camp, Percy was heading to my room in the Big House since after finding out about my curse, I was to stay in the Big House until I was cured and set to return home. Percy walked in to check up on me.

"Estelle? Are you awake?" He asked quietly. The bed was silent.

"Look... Estelle, I know that you're mad. But please, you have to understand. This life... It's not all fun and adventurous. People die... especially the most powerful ones. I... lost a lot of good people, and it still hurts to this day. I just want to protect you from this, Estelle. Please understand. Estelle?"

As Percy checked the bed, he noticed that the figure was too soft to be a human. He uncovered the bed and found a small pile of pillows disguised as a human figure.

"Son of bi-"

[Meanwhile]

["(Ghost) Riders in the Sky", played by the Outlaws.]

Tempest neighed as we dash toward the woods. Sam held on to me tight as we were riding like the wind. Heh, get it? Because of Tempest? He's truly a majestic horse. When we first met, he was friendly with me. It was like he knew me before. But this was our first time meeting. I wonder why.?

Well anyways, he invited me to get on him and I so I hopped on him and he gave me the best rollercoaster ride I'd ever experienced.

Thus led to our current situation.

"Hey Tempest! Let's show Sam what you can really do!"

Tempest ran faster and just as we were about to hit a ledge, Sam screamed as he lifted off towards the air and flew onwards toward the sky.

"WHOO!" I yelled as we scour toward the sky on our friendly neighborhood wind spirit, Tempest.

That's right. Our mount here got some serious horsepower.

[Laughing at her own terrible joke]

A-anyways, Sam was clinging on to me tight as we scour across the sky.

"And where exactly did you find Tempest?!" Sam asked.

"He actually found me! I was walking down the woods and we just met. He invited me to ride him and he gave me a joyride across the sky and the woods! I thought he was some magical horse or something. But it turns out our friend here is a wind spirit."

"A wind spirit?! Like a ghost?"

"Yeah, and we're riding him towards Brooklyn! Like a bunch of ghost riders in the sky! WHOO!"

I yelled as we dive towards the ground. Sam screams as the wind hits us toward the face. You know, I didn't get much horse-riding experience in my life but Percy gave me enough knowledge to understand it. Which is why I got the saddle and stuff from the equipment room. Even on that same day I did research about him too and found out that he's a wind spirit shaped like a horse. I was blown away by that and learned about his powers and such. Apparently, wind spirits are territorial and overprotective but, for some reason, Tempest accepted me.

As we got closer to the city, I saw a highway mostly empty. Mostly, as we saw a Charger Mustang going way above the speed limit, not caring about the safety of others. Good thing there's not much traffic.