What's Up Danger, It's Your Girl.

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fanbase series. Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Heroes of Olympus; Trials of Apollo; Kane Chronicles and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard are owned by Rick Riordan. Spiderman or any concept of him are owned by Marvel Comics and Sony Entertainment. Please support the official releases.

"When do I know I'm ready?"

"You don't. That's all it is, Miles. A leap of faith."

Peter Parker to Miles Morales - Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

I walked up to Leo and Calypso's room and knocked on their door. It was pretty late and I woke up in the middle of the night. But I was determined to give my answer to them.

Leo opens the door, grumbling from waking up.

"Estelle? It's late, what are you-"

"You're right," I replied. "It's a dangerous life. Many kids have to go through with it just to survive. Maybe it is fate. But I'm not bound by fate. I'm not destined to have this power, it was given by luck and bad timing."

Leo sigh, "That's not how it wo-"

"That doesn't matter! What matters in the end was that I was given this power. Not Percy; not you; not Annabeth! Me! It's my life, it's my choice! And I CHOOSE to be a part of this! I choose to keep these powers so that I can take on whatever comes after me, my friends AND my family! And if you and Percy and everyone want to stop, go ahead and try! But that won't stop me from facing evil head on!"

I panted after telling Leo my answer.

"Estelle-"

"Leonidas..." Calypso replied behind him.

Leo looked back and looked at his wife. The two seem to have a silent conversation with their eyes, as if they know what the other is thinking. Makes sense considering that they have been married for a while now. They had their silent conversation for a moment until Leo sighs and looks back at me.

"Get some rest, Estelle."

I frowned, "But Leo, I-"

"I'm serious," He replied. "Your training starts early in the morning."

I don't know what Calypso said to Leo, but it convinced him to help me. I followed him after we woke up in the morning to the garage.

"Talos!" Leo yelled.

Suddenly, the room lit up and a voice spoke.

"[YES SIR?]" The room spoke.

"I'm heading into the basement, you and Buford are in charge of the garage in the meantime."

"[UNDERSTOOD. I SHALL ACTIVATE YOUR ACTIVATE THE HOLOGRAM AND CARRY ON YOUR BUSINESS]."

Suddenly, green mist was spreading in the room and started forming an identical twin of Leo. Before I could ask a question, something hit me from behind. I turned around and saw a moving table.

"Buford, you're going to help watch over the garage while I'm busy, okay?"

The table jumped in agreement.

Leo told me to follow him as a tool shelf split open to reveal an elevator. As we entered, I asked Leo, "What is Talos? And Buford?"

"Buford is this magical table that tends to help me out in the garage, he helped us with our quest to stop Gaia back then. He's a little mischievous but he means well. As for Talos, well, I made him."