Intro

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fanbase series. Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Heroes of Olympus; Trials of Apollo; Kanes Chronicles and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard are owned by Rick Riordan. Spiderman or any concept of him are owned by Marvel Comics and Sony Entertainment. Please support the official releases.

[Narrator POV]

Somewhere, deep within the ocean...

The sea was enraged with massive storms and waves. It's nearly impossible to sail through; why is this happening?

Well, you see-

"THE TRIDENT HAS BEEN STOLEN!"

Hey! I was going to say that. Anyways, Poseidon's kingdom is under attack at the moment, which is causing a lot of disturbance towards the mortal world. Some monster... man... thing... I don't know, I just got here. The soldiers are out scouring for the intruder at the moment, and Poseidon? He's down on the floor at his throne, along with his son (the other one) Triton.

"My lord," One of the guards replied. "Are you alright?"

"I am fine," Poseidon answered. "What of my son, Triton?"

"Our men are tending to him, but he is fine."

"Good," Poseidon slowly gets back up with the help of one his guards as support. "I need you to inform the other gods."

"Sir?"

"We must warn them... Typhon has returned."

Oh shoot! That guy's back!

Huh? Did you forget? Typhon, the big guy that was marching toward Olympus in New York?

I mean... you guys have read the books, right? If not, why are you here? Nah, I'm kidding. Of course, you read the books. But this isn't like those days; not anymore. Percy Jackson and his friends have done their heroism. This time... a new hero will rise.

Who is this new hero you ask? What's their godly parents? Unfortunately, she's not a demigod. But by the end of this story, she will be just as amazing.

[Cue Spider-Man: Homecoming Intro]