Rooftop Rumble with Monsters!

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fanbase series. Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Heroes of Olympus; Trials of Apollo; Kane Chronicles and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard are owned by Rick Riordan. Spiderman or any concept of him are owned by Marvel Comics and Sony Entertainment. Please support the official releases.

This day sucks. Why? Is it because before we got ambushed, a second time mind you; Because I was in a heated argument with my brother who always supported me? The fact that I was used as bait to get to Percy? The fact that my brother doesn't actually believe in me?

No, it's because it's a little humid today. OF COURSE IT'S BECAUSE OF ALL THAT!

Sorry, as you can see, I'm having a terrible day right now and the night is still young. Anyways, we're all struggling against these monsters. Annabeth and Hazel are dealing with Scorpion while Frank and Sam deal with Vulture. Percy and I on the other hand, are dealing with the big brute of the group. Or to put it bluntly, Percy is protecting me from the Minotaur.

ROAR

The Minotaur roared as he chased us to an unfinished construction site.

"Stay back, Estelle!" He said.

"I can fight this guy, Percy!"

As Percy and I argue, The minotaur grabbed a metal bar and threw it at us. I jumped up by instinct and shot a web at Percy and lifted him up to dodge it. I may not be as experienced as my brother in bullfighting, but my spider-senses make up for it. Especially since it saved Percy from getting crushed.

The minotaur and Percy have history with each other. As you recall, Percy said that he fought the Minotaur several times. The first time they fought, Percy got unconscious and the Minotaur took mom, but he did take one of his horns; The second time was when he was 16 years old and fought him on a bridge; Percy won that fight easily.

So yeah, they got beef with each other.

"JACKSON!" Minotaur roar.

He should have a name, right? Like what should we call him? Mino? Taur? Taurus? I'll think of something. Anyways, Percy replied.

"Now you can talk, big guy? I always thought you had the brain of a walnut."

Minotaur replied, "Father has given me a powerful weapon. A conscious."

I scoffed, "You can talk, sure. But that doesn't make you smart. You're about as intelligent as a rat."

The minotaur charges at us. He was relentless at us. He kept going with all of his strength. Percy and I kept dodging his attacks and he ended up hitting either the floor or the pillars. Probably not a good idea, right?

Think about it, we're fighting at a construction site of an unfinished building. If Bullhead here breaks the pillars...

"Percy! Don't you think we should avoid fighting here? If we keep this up, the whole site will come crumbling down like Jenga!" I said.

Percy replied, "That's the plan! I'll hold him off! You get Sam and get out of here!"

"Oh come on, Percy! We both know you can't fight Bullhorn here alone! You need support! I can fight! I can-"

"NO!" Percy yelled. "I'm not losing anyone from this bastard, again! Now go!"

I grunted in anger but as soon as I could charge in to help Percy, Vulture swooped in and grabbed me from behind.

"Vulture?!" I yelled.

"Miss me, Estelle Blofis?!"

"Hardly!" I punched her in the face as she let go of me, mid-air.