42

Don't forget to vote!

"I put hot in psychotic."

- unknown

Nina's POV

Luca knocked on the door before looking at me.

"It'll be alright Nina. They're nice people" He reassured, it not being long before someone opened the door.

"Oh... it's you" A woman spoke out as she looked at Luca with distaste. A small sigh came from him.

"Luciano didn't tell me that you'd be here" He muttered out. I couldn't help but look between the two in confusion, wondering what happened.

She then rolled her eyes before looking at me, "Hi, sorry about that. They just finished setting up the table, come on in" She explained, soon shutting the door behind us.

"You must be Nina, I've heard quite a lot about you. I'm Luciano's sister, Ella" She greeted with a warm smile.

I returned the gesture, "It's nice to meet you Ella" I replied, seeing the resemblance between the two. 

Before I knew it, she grabbed ahold of my arm and pulled me towards her. "Why don't we go sit at the table? That way we can sit next to each other!" She exclaimed, now guiding us to the kitchen.

I looked back at Luca to see him following behind with an annoyed expression on his face.

"You two made it! Come have a seat" Cole said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Thank you for having us" Luca replied back. 

"Of course, it has been a while since I've gotten the chance to see you. How's your brother doing?" He then asked. 

"He's doing well, just been caught up with a bit of work" He explained. 

Ella then had me sit where both her and Luciano would be sitting on both of my sides, Luca having no choice but to sit on the other side of the table.

Luciano chuckled, "You two still can't get along?" He asked in amusement.

"Luca's the one who can't seem to let things go... I just want to get to know Nina" Ella spoke out with a innocent expression on her face. 

"If anything, you're the one who's still holding a grudge. It wasn't even me-" Luca began. 

"I don't have time for your lame excuses Luca" She interrupted. 

I then looked at Luciano, "Do I even want to know what they're going on about?" I asked, him laughing at my question. 

"Trust me, you don't. It's just a silly childhood quarrel that looks like it's never gonna end" He shrugged, the two now giving him a death stare. 

"Alright that's enough you two. No arguing at the dinner table"  A woman spoke out as she walked into the room, sitting next to Cole. Both Luca and Ella muttered out a 'yes ma'am' while the rest of us laughed.

I knew right away that she was their mother based on Ella looking like a split image of her. The genes in their family truly is something. 

My Boss & His Brother |18+|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara