19

Don't forget to vote!

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."

- William James

Angelo's POV

Even after all this time, I still haven't been able to find Eleanor.

She's hiding, without a doubt.

"Angelo, we've got him" Marco said as he walked into my office, Vince following behind him.

Vince was another one of my men who I had looking for Eleanor. "We tied him up in the usual spot" He explained.

"Good" I replied back before standing, following behind the two.

It's been about two weeks, and we were finally able to get ahold of Ryan. He obviously knew we'd be looking for him, and yet he still ended back at his usual spot. I made sure my men knew to leave Nina's mother out of this.

From what she told us a while back, he's practically been drugging her.

It wasn't too long before we made it to the room where they had him tied up, "Be sure to let Zion know we have him" I stated, the two nodding before taking their leave.

I watched as his breathing began to quicken, blood trickling down his face. They beat him up pretty bad, but at least he's still breathing.

"You don't know what you're doing. You're making a big mistake" He spat out in anger, pulling at the rope that kept him from moving.

"Am I really? So my men didn't find you with the stolen product?" I asked.

"I earned that! After all I've done for you-" He began before I punched him.

"Shut the hell up with that bullshit of an excuse. You and I both know that I don't owe you anything, you were simply doing your job. You're luckily Zion and I are on good terms, otherwise you'd be sitting in a pool of your own blood" I explained before taking a step back.

"While we wait for him, there is something I want you to do" I added, him now looking up at me. I couldn't help but smile when I saw the look of hatred in his eyes.

"Stay the hell away from Grace" I stated, referring to Nina's mother.

He then looked at me in shock, "Wh- who the hell is that? I don't know anyone named Grace-"

"You met my brother a while back. He visited her place with Nina, does that ring a bell?" I asked, him scoffing in response.

"That damn brat... just wait until I get my hands on her" He muttered out.

I was quick to wrap my hand around his throat, him now struggling to breathe. "You better watch what you say Ryan. Don't think I don't know about you framing her father. I don't care if you are one of Zion's men. You threaten her or her family and I won't hesitate to shove a bullet down your throat"

After a while, I removed my hand and watched as he controlled his breathing. He then smiled, "You're sick, that was years ago. Not only have you dragged that girl into you and your brother's twisted definition of love, but now you're getting involved with their family issues?" He sighed before sitting back.

"That entire family has been and will continue to be a lost cause-" He began.

"And who's fault is that? I don't want to hear that coming from a guy who's been drugging a woman to do his bidding" I snapped back before the door was opened, revealing Marco and Zion.