29

Don't forget to vote!

"There are plenty of ways to die, but only love can kill and keep you alive to feel it."

- Leo Christopher

Angelo's POV

I'm done Angelo.

All I could think about was what Nina said to me... how upset she was. I couldn't blame anyone but myself. I was the one who told Luca not to say anything. I shouldn't have done that.

"We're here" Marco stated before cutting off the engine.

"Her location stops right outside the building, I'm assuming she left her phone in the car" He added.

"Smart girl. It's kind of odd that there's not any men outside... they must have something up there sleeve" Lisa pointed out before I felt someone grabbed ahold of my shoulder, slightly shaking me.

"We need you to snap out of it Angelo, otherwise we might face some unnecessary casualties" Lisa added. After a while I nodded my head, she was right.

I can worry about this later.

"Alright, I'm good now" I sighed out.

"Good. Now then, let's go over the plan one more time" She replied, soon sitting back.

There's eight of us in all so we'll be splitting into two groups. The first group will be going through the front which is risky. They could have some traps waiting for us so we have to stay on guard. This group will be Marco, two of Angelo's men, and myself" Luca explained.

"The second group will consist of Angelo, Lisa, Cameron and Angelo's last men. You four will be going through the side. From the layout of this building it's obvious that going through back is not an option. I'm assuming there's an underground structure below the building. If I were hiding Hailey. I would say she's down there.

We don't know where Nina is or if she's alright. My group will be searching the building for her as well as looking for clues as to where Hailey may be, in case she's not within the underground area. I have some of my men that should be arriving soon in case we need backup. You all will make your way down there in search for Hailey. If you find Nina on the way then that's fine, just bring them back alive" He added.

"What if we run into Ryan? Should we kill or capture him since the alliance with-" Lisa began.

"I already said that we're tossing the alliance to the side. I wouldn't be surprised if Zion knew about Ryan's whereabouts. I don't trust that bastard one bit" I interrupted.

After a few moments, Lisa laughed at my response. "That's what I wanted to hear! So it's settled then. Whoever runs into Ryan first, is the one who gets to end his miserable life" She stated before eagerly opening the door.

All of us sighed as she got out the vehicle, "Let's go group A" She spoke out.

"That woman is not real... luckily I'm not in her group" Marco muttered out before opening his door, the rest of us getting out as well.

Lucky me...

We all began to make our way towards the building. Lisa was right about it being weird that no men were posted at the front.

They definitely expected us to be here.

Luca then placed a hand on my shoulder, "Remember to keep your head up and call if you find them" He told me before him and his group went towards the front, the four of us going off to the side of the building.