happy 1 year ♡

Hi my lovely readers. I can't believe it's been a year since I published this book, like holy shit! Time flies by so damn fast :')

I am so over the moon about how many of you have showed love to this book. It makes me so happy to know everyone is enjoying the chapters.

Hopefully this book has given you all comfort through our the pages. I hope this can be an escape for some of you that need a virtual warm hug and a little get away from reality. ♡

I got this idea from angelmunson , credits to her. You definitely check out her book Solace when you get a chance!!

 You definitely check out her book Solace when you get a chance!!

₊˚⊹ Happy One Year ₊˚⊹

| about the characters & more |

➴ Vanessa's character has some of me in her. I absolutely love Pink Floyd and have an ungodly obsession with incense.

➴ When Uncle Wayne took the kids in he gave up his room to sleep on the couch. He wanted to make sure they felt safe knowing how bad their home life was with Alan.

➴Eddie and Vanessa have been working since they were about fourteen.

➴I have a plan on how I want to end this book. But I had an  idea of a sequel where the teens are older that might be coming after. It's still in the process of if that's what I'll do though!

➴ Hannah's character is based on a real life best friend I have. It just made so much sense to put her with Eddie.

➴ The random idea of this book happened after I was thinking about how Steve deserves to be loved and happy. (damn duffers) He also doesn't have many older male friends so the guitar player Peter will come into play with that soon.

➴ Joyce and Vanessa talk with one another at least once a week on the phone. Since she lives with two men it's hard for her to talk about things.

➴ Robin, Hannah, and Vanessa all go out to lunch to talk about any gossip and catch up on other things when they can.

➴ The koi fish tattoo is something personal to me that I am getting done this summer.

➴ After chapter 00, I almost made the time set in the summer of 1985. So when Vanessa and Steve bumped into one another it would be months later after Halloween.

➴ Every time Max needs to get away from home, she will sleep at the Munson residence. Usually happens a lot.

➴ When Steve misses Vanessa at work he'll play Pink Floyd while he's cleaning up after they close. It makes him feel closer to her.

➴ Eddie loves the yellow flowers that Han gives him so much, he ends up writing a song about her in his journal.

➴ After the snowball, when Steve got home all he kept thinking about was how stupid he must've been not to ask Vanessa to dance.

➴ Peter is based off one of my uncles since he didn't get the chance to reach his 20's.

➴ Wayne refers to the Munson siblings as his son and daughter all the time. He always wanted kids but never got a chance to have them.

➴ Steve and Robin will sometimes close the ice cream parlor when it's slow so they can smoke in the break room.

➴ The new guitarist Peter is older than all the other teens in the story. He is basically a big brother and likes to come to the Munson resident unannounced to eat food out of the fridge.

➴ When the siblings mother's death date comes up, they both will go to her grave set up a blanket and have a picnic with her. It's just some way they can spend time with their mom.

➴ Eddie used to have nightmares about his father all the time as a children. After he met Hannah those finally went away.

➴ At eleven years old when Steve's parents would leave him alone. He would turn on all the lights in the house to not feel scared. Usually the boy wouldn't go to sleep until late or not at all.

➴ Hannah used to stick up for Eddie when she didn't even know him.

➴ Lastly I wrote this book for comfort for others that just need to get away from reality. That you're not alone when going through something. So I hope this book feels like a big warm hug. <3

⤷If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see in the book please leave them here!⤷

Thank you again, for a year of reading. I love you.

 I love you