03

At Forest Hills,

At Forest Hills,

Things were chaotic in the Munson residents since Corroded Coffin was practicing for their upcoming show Tuesday night. So Vanessa had to deal with the gang of idiots as she sat in her room. They were pretty loud, and with the home being small, you could hear everything.

Having a trailer wasn't much, but it was home. Since Eddie and her moved in a couple of years ago, their uncle would sleep on the couch. He gave up his room for Vanessa and cleaned out the other one that was storage for her brother.

Wayne loved the two like they were his own, as they practically were. The older man raised and fed them, doing everything he could. Even if it meant working all the time at the plant.

"SHUT UP," Eddie yells at the boys arguing in the living room. They had been practicing since Wayne left for work and had the house to themselves. It wasn't the best day for rehearsals, but they needed to prepare for this week's show.

The metalhead was getting irritated with Gareth and John always fighting. It was always about the same shit, which pissed everyone off. They thought maybe the other guy wasn't a good fit. Yet the yelling continued, making Eddie not want to practice anymore.

On the other side of the trailer, Vanessa listened to music on full blast. She put on headphones, not wanting to hear them, but that wasn't helping. The last hour of homework consisted of hearing the boys and being unable to concentrate.

At this point, she was better off leaving. Which is what Vanessa did after pulling an oversized sweater over her body, knowing it would be cold outside. She then put some boots on and grabbed her purse before leaving the room.

Voices entered her ears as she walked to the small living room. Eddie was sitting on the floor, waiting for them to figure their bullshit out. He had been sitting there for ten minutes, not knowing what to do. The boy wanted to yell though he held back his usual rage.

Vanessa rolled her eyes at the two boys fighting before looking at her brother. She could tell Eddie was pissed off. This band was his whole life, and he didn't want anything to happen to it. But it was apparent they just needed to find a new guitarist.

"Maybe if you ACTUALLY practiced, this wouldn't be happening," Gareth yelled, making John pissed off even more.

The blonde went over to her brother, sitting down on the floor. She could tell how annoyed and pissed off Eddie was. Corroded Coffin was doing great until the other guitarist showed up, which was an obvious sign to kick him out.

Ness sighed, "If you don't kick him out, I'll do it myself."

Eddie just chucked. He knew it was his sister's way of saying she cared, even if it was in a manner most people didn't understand. Of course, the two were close and were always there for each other. But they still bickered like normal siblings.