❆ 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 ❆

ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs - ᴡʜᴀᴍ!

Snow covered Hawkins, 

while flurries fell through in the air. Lights shined bright on different houses, and trees twinkled near the windows. Christmas had come so fast, with New Year's Eve also creeping up on the people of Hawkins.

All the way down Kerley Street at Forest Hills Trailer Park, the three Munson's were up early. Opening up all their gifts while snuggled up on blankets to keep warm during this holiday.

"Holy shit," Eddie cursed as he pulled the guitar out of the case. He had been wanting a new one, and it was the best present ever. Maybe his head even exploded as he stared at the most beautiful, perfect guitar he had ever gotten.

Wayne and Vanessa smiled as the boy looked so joyful, checking out the instrument. It was a B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Guitar. The color was red with black speckles. Eddie had been talking about this for months, and now he finally had it.

"How did you-" he tried to say but couldn't stop staring at the guitar. This was definitely something Eddie would keep for as long as he could.

Wayne shrugged, "I knew you would like it."

"Plus, I had some help from your sister," The older man said, making Vanessa smile. She knew he wanted this thing more than anything, and Eddie was doing much better in school.

The curly-haired boy knew he would never want to put it down. And that was true. Eddie was also excited to use this guitar during his gigs.

While he checked out his gift, Vanessa also opened a few presents. She got a brand new record player along with a bunch of vinyls with it. Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Metallica, and a bunch more. She was very grateful to get more, especially ones the girl never had before.

"My favorite," She gleamed, pulling out the incense sticks. Ness definitely had an addiction for these, as do most people.

The girl also got more film for her camera, which she would use quickly. Vanessa always had to take photos of everything—friends, places, and, of course, when she was with Steve.

She had been thinking about him a lot today, knowing he would be home alone. But Ness knew exactly how to fix that problem.

Eddie finally put his precious new guitar down so he could give Vanessa her gifts. He had a bit of help...though most of them were his ideas, knowing his sister would love them.

A gasp left Vanessa's lips, "No way."

"You got this SIGNED?" The girl lifted up the shirt that had Robert Plant's signature on it. "What the fuck, Eddie."