26

𖤓 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𖤓

"Give me your hand, here is my heart

is my heart."

"The chief's daughter?!" Vanessa stared at Eddie after picking him up from the side of the road. He had gone to his best friend's house last night.

Since his sister had the van, he called for her to come get him. She was confused about why he was coming from the woods, but she was told Hannah was Hopper's older daughter.

"Are you nuts?"

The boy smirked, "You're really gonna ask me that?"

His sister shook his head, telling him to be careful. It was bad enough Eddie had a bad reputation. Now, he had been sneaking around with Hannah.

Though Vanessa knew he was smitten, she had never seen the boy this way before. It was nice to see that he had someone who made him happy—almost like a little kid in a candy store.

Even if it was hard for the boy to see the redhead girl, he kept on hanging around her.

You just can't stop love, it isn't possible. Even if people were galaxies away or in another life. They will always find a way to that person.

And Eddie was in love.

"What are you doing here?" Hannah whispered-yelled, staring at the boy at her window. It was late, and Hopper was taking a nap right in the other room before work.

He sighed, "I was bored."

She shook her head but let him anyway, knowing those brown eyes were irresistible. If Hannah didn't let him in the boy would be pouting.

"You need to be quiet," she explained. "My dad is in the other room."

The metalhead waved his hand, "Psh, I'm always quiet." Right as the male said that, he tripped after quietly climbing through the window.

A gasp escaped the girls lips as she watched him tumble. Hannah quickly helped Eddie up trying to figure out where he should hide. There was no way Hopper didn't hear that.

The cabin was small enough that you could hear the creaking of wood in the middle of the night as you went through the house to get a glass of water. This was why Hannah always used her window to sneak out.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, "Hannah."

"Yeah, Dad?" she said nervously.