Part 36

*Harry's POV!*

• • •

"Oh love, that was just the beginning" Louis teases at me. I can't believe how far we've come together. I know I'm ready to give my everything to him, and we're nearly there.
I smile up at him, trying to stay calm.
"Louis, I... I want to.." I stutter, while grinning and blushing like a fool. He looks back at me, but at the same time he's not looking at me. He's looking over me, he's looking through me, he's looking at every piece of me but still staring me in the eyes. He smirks slightly, knowing just what I want.
He rises slightly, and goes over to the side of the blanket. He picks up a small bottle, which I try not to laugh when I realize it's lube. He pops open the lid, and squeezes the liquid onto the palm of his hand. I try not to stare, but can't resist. He spreads the gel over his throbbing length, making my own bulge out even more.
"Lay flat on your stomach" Louis instructs me, my pulse skyrocketing. This is really going to happen.
I lie down, trying to stay calm. Louis lowers himself down so his chest is hovering over my back. He plants soft kisses in between my shoulder blades, making my length throb. I can feel his own length against the back of my thigh, begging for entrance.
Louis moves his thighs on either side of me, and his hands grip my lower back. I feel his length come closer, as he slowly pushes himself into me. My eyes screw shut, the feeling is new and I'm unaccustomed to it. I let out a moan as he powerfully thrusts into me, my heart beating out of my chest. I try and stay calm, and try not to scream. This feeling I have right now is indescribable. I've never felt more alive. It's an out of body experience.
"Fuck Louis...Louis" I moan out, not being able to resist yelling. My back arches, and I kick the ground under me. I don't know how to handle so much pleasure.
My whole body becomes sweaty, and I can feel Louis sweat on my back as he moves out of me and spins me around.
"How was that love?"He pants. His hair covers his face, stuck to it from the sweat.
"Come here" I pull him from hovering over me into my chest, and crash my lips with his. We kiss synchronized, like a dance we've performed over and over.
I grab his back and draw him to me more, I need his skin against mine. I can feel his toned muscles under my fingertips.
Just when things intensify, Louis abruptly stands, extending his hand out to me. I take hold of it as he pulls me up. He winks at me, and jumps in the pool.
"Are you chicken to join me Styles?" He calls out, teasing. Hell no. I jump in, splashing the water all over.
I swim over to him, and take hold of his bum, and pull his lower body up to my waist. I set him on my hips, and he wraps his legs around them. I carry him over to the wall, and we pick up where we left off, but this time the water splashing around us.
I pull his head down towards me, he uses my hair as an anchor to keep his lips to mine, he tugs at it, sending me into a frenzy.
I can feel myself smile into the kiss, as I push Louis harder against the wall of the pool. I direct my length into him, and thrust it in. I look up at him, the water casting reflections on his bare skin. I've never seen him look more beautiful and raw. His hair is matted to his face, as he pants out and moans. His eyelids are closed tight and the grip in my hair grows tighter. I thrust into him more, knowing the please I am giving him.
I pull out, and grow limp in exhaustion. I catch Louis as he too becomes exhausted, this is the first time I've seen him so worn out.
"How bout we head to the bedroom?" He whispers. I nod, and follow him out of the water. We leave everything behind us, and head to the room, still dripping wet.
In the room, candles line the windowsills. Rose pedals scatter the floor, continuing the rose theme.
Louis heads to the bed and pulls back the covers, hoping in, still wet with pool water. I jump in after him, lying on top of him. The pool water mixed with the dry covers causes everything to be sticky, and heat us up even more. The fabric is matted to my back. I throw the covers off of us, and focus on Louis. The way his lips are parted, and the way his breathing quickens.
I hover over him, and press my lips into his. The kiss is bruising and passionate.
Louis giggles underneath me, and forces me onto my back, where he comes on top of me.
"I like seeing you weak because of me, honey" He whispers into my ear. I feel another erection coming on, unless it never left.
He goes down to my length, quickly engulfing it in his mouth. I slam my head back into the pillows, moaning out in the process. I clench the sheets underneath my hands, and try not to yell any more. I'm unsuccessful.
"Fuck Louis! F-u-uck" I feel him smile against my tip, as he presses his tongue into the sensitive skin. He draws circles into the skin with his tongue, finishing it off with a small peck on the smooth head. My mind becomes clogged, not sure how to act with so much feeling.
He plants small kisses along my abdomen as he reaches back to my lips, where he collapses into my body, panting and slamming lips against mine. It's just one kiss this time before laying on me exhausted completely.
He curls his legs into mine, and tells me to put my arm around him. I pull him closer, and he puts his own arm to my face.
Brushing the hair off to the side, he whispers to me. "Harry, I love you"
"I love you too"
"No I mean, I love you like I need you. Like humans need water. I can't live without you kind of need. I love everything about you and everything that is associated with you. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else because I solely love you Harry. Only you. It's always only been you. I've never loved anyone like I love you and never forget that. No matter what" He acts like it's not a big deal what he said, as he nestles his head into the crook of my neck. I kiss his forehead, and smile.
"And I love you Louis. Nothing has ever changed that, and I don't think anything ever will" I sigh, and close my eyes, enjoying the soft huffs of breath Louis breaths on my chest. Our bare bodies, entwined and tangled in each other give me peace in my dreams. But I don't know how I could dream tonight, not after my only worthy dream is laying here with me.