Part 27

Harry shifts in his lawn chair uncomfortably. An "I love you" from Louis is what he'd been dreading, and dreaming of hearing. Louis reached out for Harry's hand, which still rested on his knee.
"Harry, please just tell me you love me too. That the suffering I went through without you, you felt to. Please just..." Louis begged. Harry didn't know what to say. He didn't even know what to think.
For the first time in a long time, Harry gazed directly in Louis' eyes. And for the first time in a long time, he didn't see joy and laughter, he saw pain.
In a hushed mumble, Louis quietly spoke. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. What I did to you".
Harry was stunned when droplets began to form in Louis' eyes. Louis backed up, sitting in his lawn chair staring distinctively into the fire. No matter how much Harry tried to deny it, Louis still looked good. He was a beat up version of his normal self. His eyelashes were still lovely, they casted shadows onto his cheekbones, which had recently become more defined. With Louis' significant weight loss, every edge of him had become sharper.
Harry cleared his mind, and tried to talk without becoming to upset.
Harry swallowed, and started to speak. "Louis, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I was in love with you, and you weren't in love with me. To you it was a game, to me it was something so serious and pure. How could I ever trust you again?" The promise of Harry not being emotional had diminshed, tears formed and spilled over the edges of his face.
Louis kept facing the burning flames, his eyes reflecting the flickering light.
"Harry, I want you to know that you can't trust me. That's right, I said can't. I want you to trust me, but I'm a teenager. I'm reckless, wild, and stupid. I'm going to make mistakes. This one mistake cost me the most important thing to me. It cost me you". Louis stuttered out slowly. He was right, Harry decided. He was a teenager; someone that's more susceptible and vulnerable to the the pressure of people. Harry faced the same thing every day at school. Louis wasn't going to be easily forgiven, but he had a valid point. And no matter how much Harry wanted to not give in, Louis had a power of him he had no idea how to resist. Louis moved to the chair closest to Harry, and Harry sat his arm on the arm rest the chair provided. Louis quickly layed his arm on top of Harry's, and squeezed his tiny hand around Harry's wrist.
Louis faced Harry, his breath hot and heavy. Harry on the other hand, couldn't breath. What ever was going to happen would affect him for months to come. When Harry's ivy eyes finally peered out from the mess of curls resting on his forehead, Louis was staring back at him. His teeth were biting down hard on his lip.
"Screw it". Harry heard Louis whisper, before leaning his head towards Harry.
Harry closed his eyes for what was next.
He felt Louis' warm lips against his. The kiss was soft and delicate, as if he didn't want Harry to shatter to pieces. Harry's instincts told him to pull away, but he pushed them to the back of his mind with the pleasure he got out of Louis' touch. Their lips skimmed each others, the light contact made Harry's heart finally flutter.
Harry knew he didn't want this, but at the same time, wanted it more than anything. He had been over Louis, he hadn't had any intention of going back to whatever they were before.
Harry pulled away from Louis, keeping both their foreheads still in contact with each other.
"I don't know if I can do this Lou" Harry whispered deeply.
Louis pulled away, letting out a sigh and shaking his head. He stands, walking back into Niall's house without a word.
Harry stood and followed, the twigs under his feet crunching as he walked. It had gotten dark that night quickly, and stars flooded the sky with twinkling light.
They walked in silence entering the house, until the silence was threatened. Louis abruptly turned, pushing Harry against the wall. He grasped his hands onto Harry's shoulders, pressing with newfound strength that was unleashed in the midst of his rage.
"Why am I not good enough!? Can't you see? I'm in love with you. All I want is you..." Louis screamed into Harry's face, tears coming from the corners of his eyes. Harry had never been afraid of Louis until this moment. His eyes bulged from his head in fury. He contorted into some kind of beast in Harry's mind, he acted like the devil but looked like an angel. Harry thrashed underneath the pressure of Louis hands, but fighting against him was a mistake.
"I can't let you leave me. I just can't. I know you have feelings for me". Louis whispered, releasing his grip on Harry. Harry relaxed, and slumped up against the wall. This time, Harry would get his revenge.
Harry stalked away, headed towards the kitchen. Louis followed him, a big mistake on his part.
Harry faced the cabinets, and Louis awkwardly stood behind him. Harry swiftly faced him, using his height to make Louis bunker down in fear. Harry put his arms on Louis waist, picked him up, and sat him on the counter. He pushed himself in between his legs, which Louis curled around Harry's waist, crossing them in the back. Harry had to look up at Louis now, and he did. He stared at him until the tension between them grew. He stared at him until every piece of his perfect face was studied. Harry took his hand and delicately ran his fingertips along Louis cheek.
"Fuck you are beautiful" Harry whispered, before smashing his lips into Louis'. The bruising kiss between them felt right, their lips belonged on each others.
Harry moved his hands down to Louis' hips, and hooked his fingers into the belt loops on his pants. He tugged at Louis to come closer, the space between them was suffocating. Harry needed his body against Louis'. The bulge in his pants grew larger in desire for Louis, he wanted him right here, right now. Everything that had happened had slipped Harry's mind. Harry pulled away, before teasing Louis. He went in for a kiss, but took his teeth and softly bit Louis' bottom lip. He drug his teeth along the skin, and licked his own lips. He took his hand and ran it through Louis hair, and moved his lips to Louis' jawline. He nibbled at the soft skin, and sucked lightly. His tongue circled around the sore spot for good measure, before inching it's way back to Louis' mouth. This time, Louis was the one to pull away, he exposed his neck by swinging his head back in the pleasure that was to come to him. Harry had missed him, and missed what they did together. He had so much love saved up for him, so much that he wanted to do to Louis. By the end, he was going to know he was Harry's.
Louis' hands had found their way to Harry's back, and traced up and down the muscles. The touch was lingering, and Harry wanted more. He wanted Louis. He ability to resist Louis had become non existent.