Part 32

*Harry's POV!*

•••

The water splashes me when the game Niall has us playing commences. The objective is to jump off the edge of the pool trying to make different poses. My thoughts are that it's dumb, but I have no choice but to play along.
I meet eye contact with Louis, he's treading water in the deep end, while I remain in the shallow end. He smiles before pointing to me.
"Your turn Styles! Yeah that's right, get on up there!" Louis yells at me. I stick my tongue out at him, and sulk over to the stairs. I walk up and go to the deep end, before being shouted different poses to do, creating a huge jumble in my mind. I decide just to jump normally, embarassed about my exposed body.
The water engulfs me, and I feel a tiny hand tug on my arm. I resurface, and see Louis' soaked body pulling me towards him.
"You're supposed to do a pose, silly" He lazily says as he grabs me closer. "But I still say you win Haz".
I grin, knowing he is most definitely biast.
"Hey you two! Why don't you go get a room or something ya love birds?" Niall shrieks at me and Louis. I begin to reject, but Louis climbs out of the water, and wraps his lower half in a towel. I do the same, following him back inside the house.
"Can I go hop in the shower real quick and change into my pajamas? I just don't feel comfortable sleeping with pool soaked... well everything" I ask desperately, really wanting some time to clear my thoughts about the previous events that had happened.
"Sure, but who said anything about sleeping tonight?" Louis flirtatiously asks. I roll my eyes, but my cheeks still redden. I turn my bare back on him, and head to my room.
Locking the door behind me, I take off my swim trunks, and quickly get in the shower.
I still cannot believe that Louis and I were so exposed to each other moments ago, although it feels like ages ago.
The warm bath water soaks me, leaving me at peace. I don't want any tricks tonight, I'm utterly exhausted from the ride up here. All I want is to sleep, despite Louis' obvious want to not sleep. I focus on cleaning myself, lathering my body in the suds of my soap.
Once done, I dry off, and pull out my clothes. I picked something with no sex appeal, just comfy. Gray sweatpants, navy sweatshirt, and a maroon beanie. I push my curls back from my head, sweeping them to the side so I can have full vision. I even put warm socks on.
Quietly, I creek the door open and gaze out into the space. On the bed, Louis is checking his phone, fully clothed with another pile of clothes next to him. I let out a sigh and enter the room.
Louis' head turns towards me, and I feel myself being looked at head to toe.
"Love... you...you look breathtaking. Cm'here" He pats his lap, motioning me to come to him.
I walk over to Louis, hesitant. He picks up one leg of mine and rests it on one side of his thigh, repeating with my other leg. I'm soon sitting over him, just staring.
Louis reaches over to my chin, and I feel myself being tugged into a small and gentle kiss. Before I can think, Louis pushes me over to his side, rolling on top of me so he is in control.
He kisses my neck, his touch lingering. Louis gets up briskly, heading for the shower, leaving me breathless.
I push myself up and rest against my elbows. What happened? One second he's on me, the next leaving me to go and rinse off? I push the uneasiness from my mind, and crawl towards the head of the bed. I pull back the covers and climb in, being consumed by the fabric.
I look around, the room is quite impressive. The sheets are white, but the comforter is a teal color that has gold specks scattered around. The gold theme is continued throughout the room, everything has a gold finish. The lamp fixtures, the door handles, even the windowsill has some sort of gold touch.
The pillows underneath me are fluffy, and I feel myself melt into them, closing my eyes...and drifting off to a light sleep.
"Pst Harry wake up" the voice comes from Louis, it's black as pitch in our room, all lights are off.
"Are we sharing the bed?" I ask, already knowing the answer.
"Yes if course!" Louis whispers. I feel the mattress move underneath me, and he crawls into the sheets. His head is at my waist, and he plants kisses on my hip. My body tingles, the kisses are more passionate than before. He continues to move up from the bottom of of the sheets to the top for air, gliding his fingertips along my sweatshirt. Even through the cloth, I get goosebumps from his touch.
Louis' head pops up from the sheets. His face is illuminated by the small amount of moonlight that flickers in through the window.
"Hey angel" He says, resting his chin on my chest. I wrap my arm around his waist, feeling that he is wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants too as I pull him close.
Louis nudges his head into my collar bone, and let's out a deep breath. I pull the hand I have wrapped around his waist and put it in his hair, running my fingers through the wet locks.
Louis is so beautiful. I wish I could stare at him for hours, but I still don't think I'd ever appreciate how beautiful he is. He makes me smile with the little things he does. The way his brow furrows when he's upset, the way his eyes crinkle when he's genuinely laughing.
My mind wanders, carried with more thoughts of Louis. I look down at him. He's nestled under the crook of my arm, silently breathing.
"Harry, thank you for forgiving me about everything I've done. I still need to tell you everything, and some day I will. I just want to enjoy each other" Louis whispers, his voice barely audible. I thought he was asleep. What else does he have to tell me? I don't want to know right now, what if it makes everything bad? A whole week with him if they were in a fight would be dreadful...
"Harry could you sing something for me?" It's random, but I comply. I can never find it in myself to refuse Louis, no matter what.
I hum a song my mother used to sing to me. I can't remember the words or beat, so I make up my own rhythms and patterns. It's soothing, just hearing my humming combine with Louis' gentle breathing.
"That's beautiful Harry"
I look down at Louis, our faces close. We're wrapped into each other, arms and legs all tangled between heavy sweatshirts. I peer into his eyes, they seemed glazed with moisture. Louis blinks, erasing any image of the formation of tears.
I lean in and kiss him on the nose, and close my eyes.
"I love you Harry. I mean it, I really love you" Louis says, and I disarm any doubt. I squeeze Louis' side.
"And I love you Lou"