Part 17

Harry woke up to Louis' lips against his own. Louis was giggling by the time Harry opened  his eyes. They had kissed and cuddled the whole day, and Harry eventually had drifted off to sleep. But apparently, Louis wanted Harry awake. Harry could feel Louis smile against  his lips, and could feel his breath in his mouth.
"Hey love. C'mon let's get up." Louis said to Harry. The smaller boy sat up, and tugged at him. Louis intertwined  his fingertips with Harry's, and didn't let go until Harry was up and standing. Even then, he didn't let go till they made it all the way to Harry's  kitchen.
"So what are we going to do for the rest of today?" Harry asked, checking the time on the stove. It was 3:30, and without  school tomorrow they could stay up late again.
"I don't really care. We probably shouldn't go a lot of places since we got suspended, so maybe just stay inside?" Louis suggested.
"How bout we go to your house Louis" Harry bravely said.
"Love I already told you, we can't. Maybe someday but not soon. I don't want to talk about it." Louis said. He tried to sound calm, but there was an edge to his voice that made Harry uneasy. He decided to drop the subject for now.
"Well, I really  like baking, how bout we bake something?" Harry said with a laugh. Baking was one thing he really enjoyed, although told few people about.
Louis giggled and nodded, and the boys got out ingredients to make a cake. It was Louis' idea to make a cake, even though Harry wanted to make something a bit more challenging. They decided on making chocolate  cake, which Louis said he was in the mood for. Harry still wanted a challenge though, so he made mousse to go in the cake separately.
"Hey Haz come here!" Louis shouted to Harry. Harry walked over, hesitantly, and put his hands on Louis hips. Louis smiled, before smashing an egg onto Harry's  head. He was shocked, but began laughing.
"Oh you've just asked for it!" Harry yelled at Louis.
"You won't do anything you big teddy bear!" Louis shouted. Harry reached  into the flour, and threw a handful in Louis direction. Small white specks of flour stained Louis body and clothes. Harry shivered in laughter, the smaller boy had a look on his face of pure evil.
"So that's how you want to play huh?" He tested him.
Harry nodded  and smirked, before taking another handful and throwing it across the kitchen. Louis opened the fridge and brought out a tub of whipped  cream. He popped open the container and dipped his finger inside the cool white fluff. Harry watched while Louis seductively liked the whip cream straight off his finger. Harry felt like he was drooling when Louis said, "come here baby,  wanna  taste?". Harry could feel himself being tricked,  but he wanted Louis against him so bad in the moment that he had no care of what was to come. Louis dipped his finger back into the cream, and offered it to Harry. Harry put his mouth around Louis' finger,  and licked the cream off, never breaking eye contact with Louis.
"Well done boy." Louis exclaimed, then scooped up and handful more of the cream and threw it against Harry's face, covering the boy. Louis grabbed for Harry's face and whispered into his ear, "Well done boy, but I can do better". Harry quivered as Louis' tongue licked the cream  from his neck, jaw, and portions of his face. His tongue traced the outline of Harry's lips before planting a firm kiss. Harry reached behind him on the counter and grabbed an egg. Before Louis could put Harry into a spell of desire, he smashed the egg onto his hair. Louis immediately pulled back from the kiss, and stared long and hard at Harry. 
"You've just made a grave mistake!" Louis shouted, reaching for another handful of flour. He threw it at Harry, but walked over to him, his hands outwards in a cupped form. They reached Harry's  face where Louis pulled him in laughing and said, "you're such an idiot. But you're my idiot." And he kissed him.  They kissed long and hard. Harry picked up Louis,  cleared the counter with one hand, and sat Louis on it. He continued kissing him, but Louis began to take off Harry's  shirt.
Harry pulled away, "I'm sorry Louis I'm just not ready for that."
"C'mon man you're killing me" Louis kidded back. But his eyes showed understanding, and Harry was again grateful.
"We've  got loads to clean up so c'mon let's get going." Harry said handing Louis a dish rag as he helped him get down from the counter top. The boys spent the next hour cleaning up the kitchen, and never even completing  the cake the had wanted to make. They had to scrub drawers, silverware, counter tops, and more. Louis complained the entire time, while Harry tried to hide a grin. Even though Louis claimed he hated helping Harry clean it all  up, he still did it. Eventually they finished,  and headed back up to Harry's room.
"Now I'm sorry to say this but, we're both still a mess Haz. " Louis burst out. Harry turned to look at him. The clothes he had were covered  in flour, and his hair still had egg soaked into it. He could only imagine what he himself looked like.
"Yeah I'll get out some clothes for us to change into. You can borrow  some of mine okay?  It'll be a bit big but they should work for now." Harry explained.
Louis nodded, while Harry set out to find his smallest sized clothing. He picked out an old but nice pair of sweatpants, and a sweatshirt  for Louis. For himself he got a long sleeved t shirt and a pair of sweats too.
"You can  shower first if you want Louis." Harry said, pointing  towards  the shower. He walked in and got him out a towel, and held it out for him. Louis was still standing on the other side of the room, so he had to walk over to give it to him. Louis stood there for minute, taking in the scene. Harry sat on the very edge of his bed, and looked up at Louis.
"I have  other plans." Louis said, outstretching his hand. Harry took hold of it as Louis pulled him into the bathroom. Louis closed the door behind them, turned on the water, and began to undress, just as Harry began to panic.