Part 28

Harry shook in his sleep, stumbling out of the lawn chair onto the grass beneath him. Everything had just been a dream, Louis and him were not back together. Relief flooded his mind, he didn't know if he even wanted Louis back yet. He was still upset, even if his dream had created even more of a desire for Louis. He longed for his touch now, he needed it.
Harry opened his eyes. He must have fallen asleep when Niall left to find Zayn and Liam. The world was upside down still, so he sat up, peering out at the scene in front of him. The fire was a dim glow; not surprisingly Zayn, Liam, and Niall were still missing; and Louis sat humbly in his lawn chair. Louis scrolled through his phone before looking down to see Harry collapsed on the ground. He rushed over to help him up.
"What happened Haz are you alright?" Louis questioned, concern running through his eyes. Harry's muscles stiffened as he felt his mind tense at Louis' touch.
"I'm good, don't worry. I just had a.... a dream " Harry hesitantly said.
"Ohhh a nightmare, don't worry its over now" Louis said trying comfort him. He ran his hand up and down Harry's back, trying to sooth the pain. It only made it worse. His head was pounding and felt heavy, he felt really dizzy too.
"It wasn't a nightmare Lou"
"....It was a good dream? ...Then why are you so upset?" Louis asked curiously.
"The dream was about you. About us" Harry said, gesturing to the two of them.
Louis looked taken back.
"Oh.. um uh what happened?", He fumbled as the words came out of his mouth.
"Well ya see Lou, we were back together, and it was here, right like this. We talked then I don't know next thing I know we were.... well ya know" Harry said awkwardly.
"Right. And how may I ask did this make you feel?" Louis asked hopefully.
"I don't know", Harry answered. Truthfully it made him more confused than ever. He wanted Louis now, he wanted to be with him. But everything was different now.
"Harry, you can talk to me. I want,... I deserve to know. You know that" Louis stammered out. His blue eyes were sparkling in the firelight, Harry wanted his dream to be real.
"Louis, can I.." Harry said, holding his hand up to touch Louis' face. Louis nodded, and Harry ran his hand along Louis jaw, memorizing everything his fingers came in contact with. Harry had not been prepared for what the simple touch would do to him. He felt fireworks, butterflies, a thousand men running in place, all in his stomach.
"Please Harry. My sweet Harry. My lovely, lovely Harry. My angel " Louis whispered. Harry could tell this was headed somewhere unplanned. The boys still layed near the fire on the cold ground, wrapped in each others arms. Harry still hadn't sat up fully, he rested partially on Louis, who began to run his hand along Harry's thigh.
Harry faced him completely. They both sat on their knees close to the fire, eyes locked, and one hand lazily starting to interlock with each other. Harry put a hand on the back of Louis soft neck. This is what he'd secretly wanted for so long.
"God I've missed you so much" Harry whispered, before crashing his lips into Louis. Just like his dream, things started soft, then the desire came, pulling each kiss in harder. Louis curled into Harry's lap, his arms wrapping around Harry's neck, and Harry's around Louis' waist.
"Wait" Louis said abruptly, "I can't ruin this. I don't want you to act on temporary feelings. I can't be hurt like I was again. I'm sorry" Louis said, shying away from Harry's touch.
Harry looked at him, stunned. "I thought that this is what you wanted" He said eradicated.
"It is. But is it truely what you want Harry?" Louis wondered aloud.
Harry nodded, pulling Louis closer to him. Louis let out a small smile, and nestled his head into the crook of Harry's neck, breathing soft puffs of air against the exposed skin.
The boys pushed each other apart at the snap of a twig behind them.
"Well well well. What do we have here? " The voice came from Niall, who walked in front of Zayn and Liam. Zayn and Liam looked rough, their clothing mishaped and disheveled. Niall, just looked dirty. Mud caked his shoes and jeans. His hair was going in every direction possible.
Zayn and Liam leaned against one another until coming into the clearing of Niall's backyard.
"So what have you guys been doing?" Zayn asked mockingly.
"Might I ask you three the same thing?" Louis snapped back. For someone so small and dainty, he was so strong willed.
"We were just uh well so Niall hadn't found us for a while yet. But Liam and I just were like chilling" Zayn stuttered out.
"Zayn that made absolutely no sense" Once again Louis snapped.
"Niall couldn't find Zayn and I for a long time. Zayn and I were just hanging out talking, once Niall found us we headed back this way" Liam said, coming to Zayn's rescue. Niall winked at the boys, hinting that something more had happened.
"So anyways, what all happened here then?" Niall said smiling at the two boys who still sat on the ground.
"Well Harry here was sleeping after you left Niall, then he woke up and just like you guys, we were talking" Louis said confidently.
"That didn't look like just talking there mate" Zayn stammered, still trying to talk without seeming suspicious.
"Once again, just like you guys claimed to be just talking, well we were just talking" Louis said, sass radiating from his voice.
Liam rolled his eyes, tugging at the hem of Zayn's shirt, gesturing for him to sit down next to him.
Louis stood up, trying to break up the awkward silence in the space. He waved at Harry to follow, who gladly did.
Once they were a way into the woods, Louis finally spoke up.
"Harry I'm never going to hurt you again. Well, im going to try to never hurt you. You didn't even notice me these last months and it tore me up. It made me realize how much I need you "
"Louis I never ignored you, not fully. I took notice of the smaller things, so I could ween myself off of you. But I couldnt get over you, not completely. Your like an drug Louis, no one's ever had enough" Harry whispered into the night air.
Louis was backing up until his back nudged up against a tree, and Harry watched him as he pulled Harry closer to him. Louis stood on his tip toes, bringing Harry's lips his.
Harry relished in the soft kiss. He wanted more. He picked Louis up, wrapping his arms around his bum, squeezing him closer. Louis swung his legs around Harry's waist, and Harry pulled him closer, he could feel Louis' bulge against his stomach.
They gasped into the air, before colliding lips. Each kiss was more special than the last, each kiss more forceful.
Louis dug his fingers into Harry's curly hair, tugging at the strands. It turned Harry on, he couldn't keep anything in anymore. He needed Louis, almost like he needed air.