Part 6

Louis awoke about an hour later with groan as Harry shifts his gaze over to the boy. Lou has managed to shift every single blanket to the floor. He still reeks of alcohol, but Harry tries to not let it bother him.

"Hey Louis, how are you feeling?" Harry is the one to break the silence. Louis rolls over and in a painfully sexy voice whispers, "Hey Hazza sorry barging in all drunk like this. I just want to talk to you." The voice is so raspy, and so attractive.

"Yeah, here can I get you water?"Harry needs something to contain Louis' raspy voice or he'll have no control over what information he would give away.

Louis nods and Harry gets up to retrieve the water. On the way up, he fixes his hair and pops a piece of gum in and quickly spits it out, just in case.

"Here Louis, drink up. You need to feel better." Harry mumbles out. Louis sips as he sits on the edge of Harry's bed. Harry pulls up a chair and sits in it, his legs dangling around the wooden frame.

Louis sets the empty glass on the floor, and places a hand on Harry's leg. His heart falls through the floor instantly.

"Harry, I just want you to know, you can trust me. I know I'm not the easiest guy to warm up to, but I am here for you. I can see you don't have a lot of friends -no offense- it's just you haven't been hanging out with anyone else..." Louis rambles on and on. Harry is lost for words, he was totally flabbergasted. He knew he'd have to tell him, Louis was being so sincere. Why was Louis opening up so quickly in their friendship? Something else had to be going on...

"Louis, I want to tell you, but it's embarrassing and wierd and just ugh I hate having to deal with this kind of stuff." He musters. He doesn't want to talk about this, his problems were his problems.

"Harry, I have issues too. I ...I ..." He starts. He rolls up his sleeves to reveal scars, up and down his wrists. Blood tinted the skin surrounding the cuts. Harry felt tears rush to his eyes, and panic set it.

"Louis" was all he could get out, choking down tears. No one should ever feel driven to hurt themselves. No matter what.

"So now I've told you. Or showed you. It's your turn to talk to me. " Louis says, pulling his sleeves back down, covering the wounds underneath. He sees Louis' face cringe when the fabric touches down, stinging the cuts.

"Okay um well I guess now is as good as ever....I don't know how to put it" Harrys says awkwardly, "um... Louis... I have...I have antisocial personality disorder. It's sounds funny, like I'm just bad at making friends, but it's more than that. I can't talk to people, I can't interact, can't this and can't that. I wish I could get better, and medication helps, but it's just not good enough." He finally lets out. He can't believe he told him. And so easily, with Louis it just felt easy. Almost too easy.

"Harry, I get it. I'm not a smooth sailor, but I try to be. I won't force you into anything your not comfortable with, and if I do, please please please tell me. Okay?"

"Yeah, okay. Only if you promise me, " He says with a pause, lightly grabbing Louis wrists and said, "only if you promise me not to cut. To never pick up the knife with the intentions of hurting yourself." He swallows his spit, hard, and looks up to meet Louis' eyes.

"I can't promise, but I can do my best." Louis answers. And that was good enough for Harry at the moment.

Harry leanw back into the chair, and Louis stands up and pulls Harry up with him. Harry's heart flutters, his pulse is loud and heavy.

Louis pulls  him into an embrace whispering down his ear, "I'm here for you, remember that.". His breath ran down his back and made the hairs on his neck stand on edge.

Harry towers over Louis, but doesn't mind, when Louis' head nestles into Harry's chest. Harry sits his chin on top of Louis' head, and smells in the scent of him.

Louis looks up, and smirks, pulling Harry closer.

"You know Haz, now would be a good time to kiss me."

Harry flushes deep red, looks down at his feet, and with every bit of courage he could muster, crashes his lips into Louis'. He pushed his jaw up and Louis grips Harry's curly hair. Harry shoves Louis against his bedroom wall, never letting his lips stop from locking with Louis'. The space that was once heavy between them is no longer exsistant. He wants this feeling to last forever. His pulse beats, and his heart pounds. His lips were working their way into Louis' mouth, almost combining as one, when Louis bites Harry's bottom lip gently, and pulls away.

"I think that's enough for one night love." Louis says with a smirk, his cheeks redder and lips more swollen than usual. Louis gives Harry a tease by placing a peck on his lips, and walked out of his bedroom, leaving Harry speechless. Louis walks down and out of his room, a smile never leaving his face. Harry watches him go, and falls onto his bed, the grin on his face not leaving till morning.