Part 16

Harry shoots up the second he hears the sneakers of the boy running down the hall with the fresh photographs. Within seconds, Louis is chasing after him, fury obviously raging through his veins. Harry walks after them, not wanting to confront the truth that will soon come out. He turns the corner, seeing Louis on top of the boy who took the picture. It looked like Louis had already thrown a punch at the kids face, blood squirted from his nose.

"Delete that picture!" Louis screamed, his hands holding down the boys shoulders.

The boy laughed and said, "It's to late. I sent the picture out. Just like that picture, your secret it out!"

Louis slammed his fist in the boys head, and the boy did his best to push Louis off of him, but Louis didn't budge. Despite the circumstances, Harry couldn't help but think how good Louis looked, with his muscles popping out of his shirt and all, but he needed to concentrate.

"Leave us alone! It's none of your business what Harry and I do!" Louis screamed again, his eyes bulging. His eyes glittered with tears and Harry felt pain rise within him.

"You know Louis, I could never picture you being gay. But your boy here, what's his name? Harry? What a total faggot!" Harry tried his best to ignore it, but it hurt. Louis tightened his grip on the man's shoulder, pressing it harder into the concrete of the school floor.

"Call him that again, and I'll end you." Louis roared. Harry went to go and split the boys up, but Harry got pushed back, the unknown man actually kicked him. Louis looked up at Harry, mouthed sorry, and punched the guy one more time, knocking him out cold. Louis got up, and gave Harry a hug, whispering, "Everyone will know now, but we can do this". It would have been more comforting if school officials weren't swarming around the three boys. They hauled the guy laying on the ground away, and had Harry and Louis go to the principals office. They sat down in the cold leather chairs.

The principal walked in, slammed the door, cleared his throat, and said, "Gentlemen, what happened out there!? There is no excuse for this kind of behavior! Both of your parents have been notified. I don't need to here the explanation because it does not dismiss the fact that you both engaged in a fight-" . Louis interjected with, "Harry didn't sir it was just me. Only blame me." Harry admired him for taking the fall, but Harry deserved punishment too.

"Whether or not that is true Mr. Tomlinson, it still does not excuse why he didn't attempt to break the fighting up or seek help. Both of you will be leaving school right away and will be suspended for two days. Any more questions?" The principal demanded. The boys shook their heads no, and quickly left the office. They gathered their items and headed towards Louis' car.

"Louis, thank you for standing up for me against that guy but I could've handled it. You wouldn't have gotten into so much trouble." Harry exclaimed.

"No way I'm going to let that bastard talk to you like that and get away with it. I love you to much." Louis answered. Harry didn't know how to answer back, so he stood there, staring numbly at his toes while the rest of his body flushed red.

The boys got into the car and drove to Harry's house, and sneaked into Harry's room.

" Hey Lou, why do we always come to my house and not yours?" Harry questioned. He'd been wondering for a while, and today felt like a good day for finally asking.

Louis smiled and said, "Another day love. Today I want to just think about us." Harry smiled, and the boys sat down on the bed together. Louis leaned his chin on the tip of Harry's shoulder, and rested his hand upon Harry's upper thigh. Louis always had a way of getting what he wanted out of Harry, but Harry wanted it too. Harry wanted Louis, he wanted all of him, everyday, for forever. But it couldn't happen, not today at least.

"Haz, I want you to know I love you."

"I love you too Louis"

That's all it took before the smaller boy was on top of Harry, moving his hands up and down on him.

Harry rested his hand on Louis' bottom, and Louis once again began to unbuckle Harry's pants. Good thing mom isn't home thought Harry.

Louis slid his hand down, and Harry quivered. Louis giggled into Harry's chest, stopped, and brought his hand out and rested it on Harry's chest as well. He layed upon him laughing, keeping his head under Harry's chin. He popped his jaw on top of Harry's chest. His eyes sparkled, the blue looking as crisp as an ocean. He had never noticed this before, but there was a speck of green in Louis ' eyes. Harry's eyes were green, and he felt that that little speck of green in Louis' eyes, were his. Like a little part of him were embedded in Louis. They stared at each other, focused only on one another until, a Bzzzz Bzzzz Bzzzz came from Harry's pocket. Harry moaned, and grabbed his phone, which seemed to ruin the moment that was so perfect. The message was from Niall.

"Hey I heard you, Louis, and some other kids got in a fight. What happened? Are you guys okay?
-Niall and Zayn"

Harry showed Louis the message, who took his phone and responded. He gave Harry back his phone, and he cautiously looked to see what the message he sent read.

"It's Louis. I beat some kids butts. Nbd. It's Harry now, and what Louis said is 100% true I witnessed the whole thing. We got suspended for two days." Harry laughed at Louis' message, he loved Louis' humor.

Harry wrapped his arms back around and squeezed Louis closer, finishing by breathing him in.

"What are we gonna do for the next two days without school?" Harry softly asked Louis, thinking about the two day suspension.

Louis chuckled and said, " Hm I wonder".