Part 13

Harry drifted off to the sound of Louis softly humming a melody. Louis had been whispering little things to Harry about how he loved him all night. Or most of the night. They were cuddled up with each other when the three other boys came back from their walk.

"Hey now break it up, it's cute and all but still wierd. Okay break it up." It was Niall who spoke.

"Nooo" Louis moaned, and squeezed Harry tighter. Louis closed his eyes and rested his head back on Harry's shoulder. Harry wished it could be like this forever.

Once again, Zayn and Liam began imitating Louis and Harry, they hugged and sarcastically said I love you to one another. With that, Harry shook Louis, and got up.

"Yeah okay I'm up." He exclaimed out. He never had been so red before. Good thing the fire was the only source of light, so it hopefully wasn't to obvious.

"Good, um so this is my tent, I'm going to bed. For good perhaps. Good night." Niall spoke like the most awkward man in the world right then. He shifted his eyes averting Louis and Harry, and shuffled his way to his tent. Zayn and Liam said good night to Louis and Harry, and then one another.

"Now you guys I'm not sure if you'll be sharing a tent, but I don't want to hear whatever you guys do." Liam said jokingly. He slapped Zayn on the shoulder with a smile and they both headed to their separate tents for bed.

There was a silence before Harry looked up and met eyes with Louis.

"So what's our sleeping situation love?" Louis asked him. He had put his hands on Harry's hips and stared up at him.

"Um, I don't know..." Harry scratched his head nervously and continued, "what do you want to do?"

Louis reached out and grabbed Harry's hand, and tugged him towards his tent, and smirked at him. He bent into the tent, and Harry had to resist not to stare at his bum, but failed. Harry followed in after, and layed upon the sleeping bag that covered the ground. Louis had taken the blanket from outside in with him, and the two covered up with it. Before Harry had time to think, Louis rolled on top of him. His breath was warm against Harry's lips.

"So now what?" Louis asked.

"I'm not sure". Harry awkwardly answered, although fully knowing he wanted them to kiss and cuddle, but nothing more.

"I have an idea.." Louis responded, sliding his hand towards Harry's waist, gripping it, before surprisingly pressing his lips onto Harry's neck. Harry gripped the sleeping bag to stay quiet, but was unsuccessful when he let out a moan. Louis had moved his hand underneath Harry, and farther below his waist. His hand came and rest upon his lower stomach, before making its way on top of Harry's belt buckle. He unlatched it, and slid his hand in, same as the other time he had. Harry gasped, and pressed his lips to Louis jaw to stop himself from making more noise. He could feel Louis giggling into his neck. Their lips touched then, but it was more. The lips combined, and the tongues touched. Harry honestly wasn't a fan of French kissing, but Louis did it so well. He did everything so well.

"Babe, we need to slow down." Harry suddenly said. Louis had been sneakily pulling off Harry's pants and pushing up his own shirt, something Harry wasn't ready for.

Louis laughed and said, "Yeah not sure how the boys would feel about that. We can just enjoy each others company...for now". Harry was thankful, he had hoped that he'd understand.

Louis still however, layed partially on top of Harry, one half on him and one half on the ground. Harry had his own hand rested on Louis' hand, and it felt nice to be at peace with him. They eventually drifted off again, even though Harry stayed up to make sure Louis was well asleep before he was.

Harry shifted his head when sunlight peered through the fabric of the tent. He moved his head and felt another right head under neath his jaw. The boys had slept the same way the whole night, grasping each other. Harry must have woken Louis, because he stirred and opened his eyes.

"Hey love. Morning." Was all he said. His voice was raspy, and Harry pressed his lips to Louis' forehead. He closed his eyes and to try and drift back to sleep, but felt Louis get up and stretch around.

"It's morning, we need to get up and eat, then go home, I'm exhausted. " Louis said, he sounded sassy from being sleep deprived.

Harry loosened up his muscles, unzipped the tent, and got out. It had looked like the other boys were already up, there was water in a pot over a newly made fire and four tents had been taken down.

"Well it's about time you guys were up. I want to go home. " it was Niall who spoke, he had deep purple bags underneath his eyes.

Liam handed Harry and Louis a cup, which seemed to be filled with tea. Harry sipped, he hasn't realized how thirsty he had been, the cup was soon gone. He sat the empty cup on the ground, and went to take down the tent . Louis followed him, and began to help.

When they were far enough away from the boys Louis said, "Ya know, I had a pretty great time last night. We'll have to do it again. I like hanging out with everyone. Even though it was mostly just you and I. But I didn't mind that." The whole time Louis spoke Harry giggled. He had had so much fun last night, more fun than he could have had at any party.

They finished taking down the tent, and all the boys walked out of the forest, joking and pushing each other the whole way out. "How bout we stop at this great pancake place I know of?" Zayn said with a grin. The boys all listened to Zayn give directions, then all drove off. At the pancake house they ate and talked. Liam wanted to know what happened with Louis and Harry but Louis had wrapped his arm around Harry and said, "a man never tells".

After eating they all drove separate ways, although Liam and Zayn had car pooled, so they left together. Harry and Louis were the last to go, but eventually headed towards Harry's house.

The car sat in the driveway, both boys still sitting in the seats.

Louis was the first to talk again and said, "Harry, I want you to know again that I love you. And not some fake love, or some dumb teenage love. I think I truly have fallen for you. Yes it's fast but you really make me so happy. I hope I slightly made up for the party, although I'll still be surprising you to keep making it up."

"You don't have to, its okay now"

"Yes I do Harry, you hurt yourself, I need to be there to build you back up." Louis explained.

"No Lou it's perfectly fine. Don't wor--" Harry got cut off by Louis jumping across the seat and crashing his lips into Harry's. The two kissed for a minute, just passionate kisses. It was nice, and Harry wanted to continue, but knew he had to go into his house.

He pulled back and whispered, "I'll see you later." Louis gave his arm a squeeze and Harry left the car and headed towards his porch with a smile plastered across his face. He swung open the door when he saw a figure sitting in a chair in his living room.

"Why were you just kissing a boy Harold?" Harry's mother asked.