Part 10

Inside Niall's house, it was loud. Just flat out loud. People talked, music played, and Harry panicked. He flattened out his shirt, and played with the buttons on his flannel.

"Hey Harry it's fine calm down." Louis said, he put his hand running up and down his back. Louis leaned in, and pecked his lips on Harry's cheek. It was soothing and nice, just not enough to calm him down.

"Lou I can't do this. I just can't it's to much." Harry breathed heavy,  he couldn't stop thinking that someone was staring at him. He needed to calm down. He wanted to he here, and have  fun.

"Okay here I'll go get us something to drink. What do you want?"

"Um a glass of water. Please."

"Water? This is a party! But.. okay we can start with that. " Louis answered with a wink.  He went off, talked some, and came back with a red cup filled with water. That was fine, but in the other hand, a shot glass. He put the liquid to his lips and tossed his head back. He looked at Harry and smiled.

"This is how a party starts Harry!" Louis screamed.  Someone gave him two more, he put one in each hand, and he slammed the alcohol.

"Hey Lou! " Harry spun around and saw Eleanor waving at Louis. She looked like she had had a few drinks herself, her eyes looked glassy.

Harry watched Louis' expression,   he looked mortified,  but he plastered a smile onto his face. Even through the alcohol he could act.

"Hey babe how are you?" He grabbed her neck, and pushed his lips against hers. It looked forced, but believable,  extremely believable.  Harry choked on his water, coughing, he spat it out into cup. He couldn't understand how through everything that Louis and him shared he could still be with her.

Harry finished his water, tossed his cup, and went to find Niall.  He wanted to leave. He couldn't watch Louis snog Eleanor.  He just couldn't.  He went through Niall's house, looking in the rooms one by one. He heard footsteps behind him.

"Hey Haz where are you going?" Louis burped out. He reeked of alcohol.  He shoved him against the wall, pressing his lips against Harry's,  they tasted bitter. For the first time, Harry didn't want to kiss him, he wanted nothing to do with him.

Harry pushed Louis off saying, "Louis you're drunk,  get off me. I'm going to find Niall."

Harry left Louis standing there, in his abyss of alcohol.

Harry found Niall sitting in the corner of his living room, a girl draped across his lap.

"Hey. Niall! " He shouted, "Niall! Hey I'm leaving. Thanks for inviting me, it's just not my kind of scene.  Okay?  Cool bye."

Harry turned, looking ahead, blinking tears from his eyes. He didn't want to see Louis on the way out. He texted his mom a while back and didn't know if she had gotten it. It explained he needed a ride, and that he needed to leave and soon, he knew she'd understand.

He kept pushing through the crowd, when a hand grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around.

"Hey Harold where do you think you're going? " it was Louis again, still having a drink in his hand. He looked awful,  his eyes bloodshot.

"I'm leaving,  you're having fun with your girlfriend.  You ditched me so I figured I should just ditch this whole party. I'll see you tomorrow or on Monday at school. "  He whispered out. He didn't want people to think he was wierd, although most already thought that.

"You can't leave yet Harry it's only like ten."

"It's midnight, and you know this isn't my kind of scene Lou. I just want to go home. "

"What? Are you leaving because of your dumb disease? " Louis yelled out. People turned their heads, listening in on the commotion.

"Louis stop." He could feel tears wetting his cheeks. He couldn't cry here, not in front of all these people.

"Oh what is it again? Antisocial disorder? Ha what a joke! You're afraid.  Afraid of fun!" Louis tried to push towards Harry,  almost to kiss him.

"Leave me alone Lou! Stop please stop."Harry yelled and ran out of the house. He saw his mom sitting in their car, thank goodness,  and he hopped in.

She tried to ask him what was wrong, but he brushed it off. Tears streamed down his face. He couldn't believe Louis had said anything about his disease. He had trusted him, he had believed him, and worst of all, he had said he loved him.

Harry and his mom rode in silence,  until they pulled into their driveway. He jumped out of the car, slammed the door, and sprinted up to his room. He locked the door, and went into his bathroom. Tears blurred his vision, he couldn't think straight. He couldn't believe Louis betrayed him like.

Once safely locked in the bathroom,  Harry reached for his razor. He threw it into the sink,  a blade coming free. He grabbed it, and pressed the sharp edge to his wrist until he saw red.