Part 33

*Louis' POV!*

• • •

Waking up, I feel serene. Harry's arm is still strung over me from the night before. I look at him as much as can, his soft eyelashes touching his cheekbones while his eyes are closed. His pout pink lips letting out soft huffs of breath. He looks absolutely breaktaking. The emotional pain I have caused him, and could still inflict upon him is to great. He's to good to be hurt again.
I swallow down the thoughts of my past decisions haunting me.
I have to tell Harry the truth, I owe it to him. He's so innocent, so pure. I can't keep doing this knowing what will happen. I have to lie or something, break him, to protect him.
I look up at him again, he looks so beautiful. He stirrs, and blinks a few times before gazing down at me.
"Good morning" He whispers, his breath raspy from the night before. I look at him and smile, but I can feel tears beginning to sting my eyes. I do my best to blink them away.
"Can we go get breakfast? I'm starving" Harry asks me with a slight giggle.
I nod and continue, "but we have to be quiet. I swear Zayn and Liam are down there cooking, but something is up with them"
"So you want us to spy?" Harry whispers laughing, he covers his mouth with his fingers.
I nod, and slip out from under the covers. Harry follows, and walks on his tip toes as if it will help him remain quiet.
I motion with my hand to hurry, and he hustles my way.
Down the hall and down the stairs, we are finally in the kitchen. I press the palm of my hand to Harry's stomach, and tell him to stay behind me. I peer around the corner into the unknown.
In the kitchen, I see flour covering everything. This will be fun to clean up, but I know I won't help. But the flour isn't what is most surprising. Liam is standing directly behind Zayn, his arms wrapping around Zayn's waist. Liam's head rests on Zayn's shoulder, and he's giggling into his neck.
I turn to Harry, we've clearly interrupted...something. He trys to back up, but hits his hip on the counter in the hall. He trips, and falls to the ground with a moan. Of course Harry had to fall, he's so clumsy. I laugh and hold out my hand to help him up, but when he grabs hold, he pulls me to the ground too. I lay on top of him, and don't hesitate to plant a kiss on his lips. He at first pulls away, but soon goes for more. He puts his hands on my waist, and I slowly try and grind my hips into his to tease him.
"Uh hem" I spin, and see Zayn and Liam standing over us. I stand, and smooth out my clothes, wrinkled from Harry and I's stumble.
"like you should be one to judge" Harry says, pointing to the powder covering the boys shirts and pants.
Screw this, I think. I want the truth.
"What are you guys? Are you like a thing or something?" I ask courageously.
"N-n-no. I'm dating Perrie. Remember?" Zayn answers, but the answer is quick and forced.
"We might as well come clean mate" Liam says, looking at Zayn with a smile. He nods, and reaches out and intertwines his fingers with Zayn's. My jaw drops, but I look over at Harry to see him grinning from ear to ear.
"So are you guys together then?" He asks, still smiling.
Zayn and Liam nod, and look at each other and smile.
"But we can't tell anyone. The only person that knew was Niall. We wanted to tell you guys sooner, but you were both so....intimate... last night and the one before we didn't want to ruin it. Just don't tell anyone because... well Perrie and I are still together. Technically speaking" Zayn says, frowning.
"Okay, yeah we'll keep it on the down low. But, we could ya know go on double dates and such now! " Harry shouts, god he is so excited. I can't tell him what I need to, it'll crush him; absolutely destroy him.
"Yeah! How bout we do that tonight? There's a really nice restaurant in town that my parents always go to when we come here" I suggest, trying to not give away my distress.
"Aw Lou that'd be so nice" Harry says, smiling cheekily, his dimples showing prominently.
He runs off down the hall, yelling about how he's going to go and swim. God he's so beautiful. And so quirky, which I love.
Fifteen minutes later, Harry calls down to me that he's changed his mind about swimming, and wants me to come upstairs. I walk up, and enter the room. The lights are somewhat dimmed, although it's still fairly early in the morning. The bathroom door is shut tight, and the bed is perfectly made.
"So instead of swimming, I thought of something else I'd rather do; take a bath," He says looking down at his feet blushing, "I was wondering if you'd like to join me?"
I stumble over the words, processing them slowly. I can't do this. But, what he doesn't know what hurt him? Right? I smile up at him, and nod slightly. What have I done?
Harry enters the bathroom, telling me to wait behind. He comes back minutes later, completely naked and blushing. I feel my length harden within seconds, he looks so amazing.
I walk over to him, and plant a heavy kiss on his lips. He pushes me back, and turns and goes into the bathroom. I try to resist the urge to look at his bum, but I fail miserably, taken back at how good the backside of his body is.
Harry tells me to come, and I quickly strip down to just my boxers. I walk over to him, and he pulls them down, leaving me bare. My length is throbbing for him and there's no way to disguise it now.
Harry is already sitting in the bathtub, and I try and enter without falling. I stumble slightly, splashing the warm water up against the sides of the tub.
I lay down, my bare back against Harry's bare chest. I feel his inner thighs on my outer thighs, and he wraps his arms around me.
I let out a sigh, his touch and the water soothing all my tension. I feel his length resting against my bum, pulsing. Harry must know mine is doing the same thing, he reaches his hand down to relieve it some.
His hand goes under the water, and wraps around my length. He motions circles up and down it, sending my emotions into a spiral. I throw my head back against Harry's shoulder in pleasure. The windows are getting slightly fogged in the room, our bodies and the water creating so much heat.
Harry's fingers massages the swollen head, and I squeeze my eyes shut. I let out a moan as he begins to rub his thumb against the shaft while maintaining touch elsewhere. He runs his knuckles once more up and down, before moving his hand to my stomach. He attempts to have me face him, but I stop him. I can't lie anymore.
"Harry I have to tell you something extremely important" is all I can manage to whisper.