Chapter 7

Tessia Eralith POV

*Mature content warning*

A blissful smile graced my lips as I stood in my room at the floating castle. Opening the top drawer of my dresser, I picked up some of Arthur and my clothes. Today was the day we were leaving the floating castle and heading to Zestier for the wedding.

'The wedding.'

My smile widened with excitement just thinking about it. Art and I are finally going to be married. I wasn't the only one excited about it, either. Grandpa has been planning nonstop with the wedding planners in Zestier. He's also made several announcements, sending out flyers in Sapin, Elenoir, and even the wall.

He claims it's to boost morale, but I could tell he was doing it because he was excited for Art and me to be married. I loved how much work he was putting into this, and not just him. Art and my parents were working with Grandpa, helping him however they could.

Walking over to the bed, I laid out the clothes I picked out of the drawer, separating mine and Art's clothes. Art was currently in the shower, so I was saving us some time by getting his clothes ready as well.

Hearing the bathroom door open, my gaze shifted to the sound, seeing steam flowing out from the bathroom. My face grew warm as Art stepped out of the cloud of steam, letting out a breath as he brushed his auburn hair back with his hand. The towel was wrapped loosely around his waist, exposing his torso. Biting the corner of my lip, my eyes traced his eight-pack and sculptured chest.

Art's eyes fell on me, and he stopped walking. His brow raised, and he smirked, "Whatcha looking at?"

Returning his smirk and clasping my hands to the small of my back, I slowly walked toward him, placing one foot in front of the other. My eyes looked him up and down oh so slowly, devouring every inch of him with my eyes before they locked onto his azure gems, which followed my every movement.

"My devilishly handsome future husband," I whispered seductively.

Reaching out and placing my hands on his pectoral, I slowly slid my hand across his smooth body, moving lower and lower. Art's mouth went slightly agape, letting out a soft moan from my simple touch.

"W-we need t-" Arthur breathed out, unable to make a sentence.

My smirk widened, feeling him tremble slightly with pleasure. Tilting my head slightly to the side, I played with the towel at his waist, loosening it a little more, "What was that? I couldn't understand you." I whispered as I leaned forward and nipped at his sweet-tasting neck.

Sucking on his neck, Art let out another moan and shuddered deeply as I pushed my hand between the folds of the towel, feeling how excited he was.

"T-Tess... W-we need t-to get r-ready," Art breathed out.

"Uh-huh," I hummed as I nipped his neck again. "Or," I kissed his neck sensuously and gripped his excitement. "We could," I nipped his neck and started slow, methodical strokes, "Have some fun."

Art let out a heavy groan thick with desire, leaning his head on my shoulder, shaking from pleasure, as he whispered my name.

I whispered, "Do you want me to stop?"

Suddenly, Art grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away from his shaft. In one fluid movement, he reached down and grabbed my thighs. Letting out a small yelp of excitement as he picked me up by my waist, and I twined my legs around him. He crashed his lips into mine, and we devoured each other as we opened our mouths, our tongues fighting for dominance.

I moaned harshly as Art carried me over to the bed and gently laid me down. I savored every second of tasting Art's sweet lips until he lifted himself up. I whimpered at the loss of mouth on top of mine, but the loss of pleasure didn't last long. Art moved his hands down and hiked up my shin-length black dress.