Chapter 37: Not A New Student, Crona

A/N: Okay, I really don't know if Crona is a dude or a girl but in this story Crona is going to be a dude. Just sounds and looks perfect to me.

And I know Medusa is Crona's mom but I'm going to switch that up a little. Hopefully it sounds good to you.

Hope you enjoy my lovely readers ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Maka," Tsubaki turns to me. "Did you get your work turned in?"

"Yeah I did." I smiled.

"That's good." She smiles and nods her head. "What about Soul?"

"I honestly don't know." I giggle. "I don't pay too much attention to him."

"You paid attention to him when he was in the hospital." She smirked.

There was nothing else to say. Okay now that I think about it, I'm showing signs that I'm actually paying more attention to Soul than anything else.

That's scaring me. Okay, new rule: No more paying attention to Soul in school or anywhere near school.

"Did you hear that there's a new student?" Tsubaki breaks my train of thought.

"Really?" I gawk. "I didn't hear that."

It's lunch time so we're just sitting at a table in a corner. Tsubaki sat by me while the rest of the gang sat at their normal table.

She said they don't want to be seen with me in school but they're okay with hanging out with me out of school. I don't mind that either. It's okay with me I'm use to it.

"Look." She points. "There he is."

I turn in my seat and look at who she was pointing at.

The guy had light pink hair that was cut unevenly. He was dressed in a long black like dress. Well it looks like a dress to me. Anyways, it goes all the way up to his neck down toward his ankles.

"What's his name?" I look at Tsubaki.

"I think his name is Crona." She continues to look at him. "Him and his brother, Ragnerok."

"He has a brother?" I turn back to him. "Where?"

I didn't see his brother by him. I don't how his brother looks like. Maybe he looks like Crona or something. I'm totally losing my head all of a sudden.

"I don't know." She shook her head. "I'm trying to look for him too."

We continued to watch him and finally we saw a bigger -buff not fat- guy jumped onto his back. We're shocked to see Crona actually holding his weight.

The guy was dressed in all black. He had black and white gloves on, his hair was unruly black.

"I think that's his brother." Tsubaki pointed.

"Yeah I think so too." I nod my head.

We watch as Crona and his brother got their tray of food. They looked around and finally turned toward us. My table is always full of empty seats, it will be no surprise if they take one of them.

"C-c-can we s-sit here?" Crona asks, stuttering over his words.

"Stop being a damn wimp!" His brother slapped the back of his head. "We're going to sit here!"

Crona and Ragnerok take a seat and begin to eat. Well, Ragnerok ate like crazy but Crona was picking at his food.

"So are you guys new here?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Maka." Tsubaki gasped.

"I'm sorry!" I held my hands up.

"No." Ragnerok kept eating.

So they're not new here? But I never really saw them around before. And I'm always looking at other people. I'm an outcast so why didn't I see them around before?

"We don't come here a lot." Ragnerok explained. "Our mom told us."

"R-Ragnerok!" Crona looked at his brother. "D-don't tell them t-that!"

Ragnerok ignored him and continued to eat like a pig. There was nothing else to say here.

"Let's go." Tsubaki whispered.

I nod my head and we get up from our seat to leave. Before we could Crona stopped us.

"C-can we t-talk a-again some other t-time?" He asked.

Tsubaki and I looked at each other. We don't know what to do. All we did was smile and nod our heads. He nodded his head and began to lightly eat.

We walked away to our next class since the bell was about to ring. We don't know what to do with Crona so we decided to deal with it when it comes to it.

"We'll see you around Maka!" Tsubaki waved and left me.

Our classes are different from each other so we have to separate. I walked in and took my seat at the front of class.

The bell rang and everyone came running through the doors. I even saw Crona come running in here. He took the seat next to me and smiled sadly at me.

"Hi." He waved.

I smiled and waved back. Class began and I noticed he kept looking at me. He wasn't even paying attention to a thing Sid was talking about. Even I wasn't paying attention.

The bell rang and I quickly got onto my feet. I ran out the door and ran for my next class. Crona seems nice but I'm just not use to being looked at.

"Hey Maka!" BlackStar grinned.

"Hey BlackStar." I greet quietly.

"You seem in a rush." He looks at me. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile. "I just need to get to class."

"Bookworm!" He laughs.

He walks pass me and I walk into my next class. Once I get in I see Ragnerok sitting in the back with his feet propped up on the desk.

I took my seat at the front, like always, and sat still. Obviously they aren't new. The teachers give them a glance and turns away writing down something.

"Hey Maka." Liz smiled as she passed me.

"Hey." I smile.

She takes her seat near the back along with Patty. Kid comes in and looks at me but turns away. I never really became friends with him so of course it's like that.

The day went by and I walk into my room just wanting to read. I haven't read a book in a while so that's all I really want to do.

Before I could pull out a book, there was a knock at my door. I groaned and opened the door so find Soul.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hi." I shyly smile.

Soul is killing my brain cells. I can't help but smile at him and I lose my thoughts every time I think of him. I think I fell too hard for him and I didn't even know it until now.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

I nod my head and let him take a seat in the living room. We talked for a bit and it just felt right. I even told him about Crona and what he made me feel like.

"Come here." He motions for me to sit by him.

Without a second thought, I sit by him. He tosses his shoulder around me and pulls me closer to him.

"Don't worry." He whispers. "If he does anything to you I'll make sure he pays."

"Thank you." I whisper back.

He held me for a little while longer and after that he went back to his own apartment.

I walked into my room and gathered some clothes. I went into the restroom and took a quick shower. After that I went into my room to go to bed.