Chapter 35: Bro Time

Soul's POV ~

Maka and I were having a nice, normal conversation about homework. She really loves school that she was actually doing her work.

I found it adorable!

Anyways I told her she should do my work too because I didn't want to. I told her that she was my girl and that she should do my homework which she had nothing to counter with.

It was all going good until we both heard BlackStar's annoying voice. That loud mouth should get tossed out if he's in the hospital screaming like a madman.

"Hey Soul!" BlackStar shouted while running in the room. "You ready to leave the hospital?"

"Why?" I growled at him.

"Because you're being discharged today and I want to hang out with my bro again!" He shouted

Before I could get off the bed and punch him in the face, Maka spoke up.

"Uh BlackStar?" Maka awkwardly spoke up. "Where's Tsubaki?"

"Oh she's in the waiting room." I saw that he frowned a little. "She's a little sick."

Poor guy. His girl is sick and he's feeling down about it. Relationship goals right there!

"Oh no!" Maka gasps. "Let me check up on her."

BlackStar grins while Maka gave him a smile and walked out. She's so nice when it comes to caring. That's my Maka.

"So dude!" BlackStar looked at me. "You ready?"

"Yeah." I groaned. "Just let me change. I don't want to hang around in some hospital gown."

"Girly shit!" He laughed.

A groan left my mouth while I got out of the bed. I walked into the restroom and changed into the clothes him and Tsubaki brought for me.

So my clothes today contained its normal cool style: an orange shirt, black pants and a leather like jacket. They even brought my black headband. Cool.

After checking out my new scar across my chest, I finally left the restroom. When I walked out I saw BlackStar was terrorizing a poor nurse.

"Let's go!" I chuckle.

"Coming!" He shouted and looked back at the nurse. "Don't forget that I'm the great BlackStar!"

We walked down the hall and I could hear him entering rooms, shouting all of his nonsense to the people in there. We got into the waiting room and I saw Maka sitting with Tsubaki.

"Me and Soul are going to hang out today!" BlackStar grinned. "You two can go shop and be girls!"

"Don't get into trouble BlackStar!" I watch as Tsubaki stood. "I don't want to hear that you were terrorizing innocent bystanders again."

"I promise!" He smiled.

Maka and I watched as he pulled her toward him so he could land a kiss on her cheek. He really loves her.

We waved at them and walked out of the hospital. BlackStar was jumping ahead of me and I just watched him do so.

He kept shouting at other people that he wanted to shout his awesome words but he can't because he promised his "goddess" that he wasn't.

Did that make sense? He's shouting out that he promised he wouldn't shout? I don't think that sounds right but I ignore it. As long as he doesn't hurt anyone than I'm all good.

We got to the basketball court and started to play one-on-one. He had stashed a ball in the bushes so we don't have to keep carrying one around.

"Dude I want to know something." He dribbles the ball, still looking at me. "Are you and Maka a thing now?"