247.Just a crush? Hell no!

And everything got worse the day Jisoo saw Jin intimately hugging Jennie, whom she misunderstood as his girlfriend from the very first day.

What frustrated her even more was that the scene kept on playing in her head again and again. She could not forget about it no matter how she tried.

Then she came to a realization. Was it still just a crush? Did she really not feel anything else for Jin? Hehe~ What a joke!

That crush had long transformed into love but she realized it too late. She ridiculed herself for being so pathetic and indecisive.

She just never knew what she wanted in her life. Her career, her love life, maybe she just left everything in a mess.

She let herself approach Jin again and again despite knowing that he had a girlfriend. She continued being in the entertainment industry, enjoyed the status and fame that came along with the title of an international supermodel, despite knowing that she was not content with it.

Such thoughts continued bugging her mind as tears rolled down her cheeks, blurring the view of the road ahead, "Maybe, I could never do anything right...I..I don't deserve anything...." She sobbed as she tried to control her tears.

But it seemed as if everything was out of her control, she felt like her tears were no longer in her control. The more she tried to control them, the more they rolled down her cheeks.

The image of a gentle woman flashed in her mind, and her breathing became uneven. She blamed her, she blamed that woman for her miserable life, the woman who left her life in shambles, she hated her from the core.

"Wh...Why did she even give birth... to me?" She hiccupped.

Her tears did not seem to stop. She wanted some peace and just as her car passed the busy road, she wanted to park the on the side of the road. But before she could step on the brakes, a car appeared from the right junction in full speed making her gasp.

She twisted the steering wheel in her hand, taking her car to the opposite of the white Lamborghini but her vision was already blurred which caused car her to bump into a huge tree.

Luckily, she stepped on the brakes on right time, bringing the car to a halt but damage was already done and all she could see was smoke coming out of the car as she removed her hands that were shielding her forehead.

Jin who had to step on the emergency breaks gritted his teeth. He admitted that he was absent minded. What his elder brother said to him was constantly bugging him but he would not blame himself for this tragedy that almost happened.

He cursed the Audi and its owner that came in his way. Who the heck drives the car in the wrong route?

He slightly twisted his body to glance at the car only to find the area near the tree filled with smoke. By the looks of it, he could say that the car was damaged pretty badly.

He glanced around in search for the owner but he couldn't see a single person on quiet highway.

His eyes widened before he pushed open his car door and ran towards the other side of the road.

"Fuck!!" Jisoo cursed herself for her carelessness, "I could've just cried after reaching home. My bed would've been comfortable," she murmured while trying to open the car door.

She did not realize when she accidentally activated the central locking system and ended up getting trapped inside.

No matter how she tried, it did not work. The mechanism of the car was pretty destroyed and she could feel smoke coming inside. Her eyes reddened, "What now? Am I going to die here?" Her bad mood acted up once again.

Her hands slid down the door when she could not open it, "Nothing is right around me... Nothing goes the way it is supposed to. W..Why does it always happens this way?" She sobbed uncontrollably when she she could not calm herself anymore.

She has not cried like this for years. She was not a person who would express her emotions by crying like a child.

But somehow, she could not stop herself today.

'Click'

Jin looked at the woman who has put her head on the steering wheel, looking like she was deep asleep. The large sized black hoodie covered her face but the long tresses of hair and stilettos gave away her gender.

Since her head was resting on her hand and he saw her body slightly move, he sighed in relief. Luckily, the person was not dead.

"Hey there, are you that eager to die? It is fine if you are but can't you find a private place to attempt suicide. I almost tagged along in your journey to hell. And what..." Jin choked on the rest of his words when the woman raised her head.

He could not believe it was her.

But his brows furrowed when he noticed her abnormal condition. Her face was pale, her mascara was smudged making her look like she was on drugs, her hair was messy and her black hoodie created a more depressing effect.

She looked like the whole world has abandoned her.

The thought of it made his heart ache.

Is it the feeling everyone get when they fall in love?

No wonder his brother becomes a disaster the moment his goddess gets a scratch. He wondered if his brother too had this feeling of killing everyone that harmed his wife.

His thoughts were as such because he himself felt anger bubbling up inside his heart at the sight of her pitiful self. He did not want to see her like that act like this... He could not believe he was seeing her in this condition.

"Hey, what happened to you? You can share it with me," He gently said to her, "I promise I'll help you. Just, don't cry like..."