214.Mummy ~~look, Ostwitch!

Jaehyun was astonished as he looked at the woman. How did she know that he was at this spot? Moreover, only a few people are aware that only a few people know how to read lips. The more he got to know about her, the more he was stunned. This woman...who the heck is she?! She is certainly more than what she is revealing about herself.

With that said, Lisa did not spare the manager a single glance as she looked at Jisoo and Tzuyu, "Are you both leaving with me?"

Jisoo nodded, "I have to go to the company to sign the contract for the next ad shoot," The woman exhaustedly sighed, she had been delaying it since the past month but lately her manager has been constantly frying her mind.

''I have to go to the office to take some files," Tzuyu answered.

Lisa nodded. As the trio walked out of the restaurant together, Lisa was reminded of something, "Has Jin found a model?" she asked.

Tzuyu nodded, "According to what he said...."

She paused causing Lisa to look at her. As she followed her gaze, only then did she realize that Jisoo who walking in between them at has stopped walking at some point.

"Did you just react at the mention of Jin?" Tzuyu looked at the woman like a crime branch officer looking at a murderer. If it had been some other time, she might not have noticed it. But, this time, since she was looking at Lisa, her gaze was occasionally landing on Jisoo who was walking beside her. The woman was acting alright but that was until she mentioned Jin, the moment his name was mentioned, Jisoo stood rooted to the spot, absolutely motionless.

Jisoo tried to avert her gaze but her jaw was grabbed by Tzuyu forcing her to look into her eyes. For the first time in life, in her eyes, Tzuyu looked like the true heiress of a military family, her strength and sharpness in her eyes was truly something. It was a tough nut to crack, she was sure there was almost no escape route.

Jin's name has truly become a trigger in her life, just the mere mention of him made her mind go blank for a split-second, and before she could recover her senses, she was caught red-handed by her friend. "I...It's nothing like that, why would I react at that man's name? I barely know him."

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Lie properly," She suggested making the other two women speechless.

It was not like she did not want to share it with her friends that Jin was her crush. She surely wanted to do that, it was getting difficult to keep everything to herself.

But Jin identity made everything troublesome. He works in the same office with her friends and is quite close to them. Not to mention, he is Lisa's younger brother-in-law. So things were bound to be messed up and get awkward if she revealed anything about it. Everything was fine just the way it is, so why must she do something so unnecessary?!

'He has got a girlfriend, everyone is happy in their lives, why would I complicate it all?' She thought to herself. Just because of her immature decisions, she did not want to drag everyone into this.

What the woman did not want to admit was that Jin was much more to her than just a crush right at this point in life. She was trying to shrug it off as a mere infatuation, though.

"When did I lie? You are that confident as if you are a psychologist." Jisoo tried her best to deny every fact thrown at her face.

"Your eyebrows were twitching, there was sweat on your forehead, you were avoiding our gaze," Lisa came straight to the point as she concluded the whole thing precisely.

Jisoo: "_" Fine, fine, I admit defeat!

Tzuyu smiled as she turned the woman's face towards her, tightening her grip on her jaws, "Got some other excuses now?"

Jisoo closed her eyes, she knew there was no way out now except for one thing. She opened her eyes like two crystal drops of tears hovered above her eyelashes, threatening to fall at any point, as she looked at Tzuyu with a pitiful face, "Tzu...my face hurts...Wuwuwu.."

Tzuyu's grip on her face immediately loosened as she looked at that beautiful face scrunching up in pain.

Jisoo lowered her gaze as she looked down at her feet, "My legs hurt too."

Lisa raised an eyebrow as a glint passed her eyes. Before she could say anything, Tzuyu spoke up, "Why are you even wearing those five-inch high heels?"

"Ehh...I should remove that," Jisoo sniffed. She quickly bent her body to remove the high heels, "Ahh.." She staggered a few steps back almost losing her balance as she leaned back on the wall and held the shoes in her hand.

Lisa and Tzuyu exchanged glances, this woman was sure up to something.

And their intuition turned out to be right the moment a certain supermodel abandoned her grace and ran away like a thief without looking back even once. Tzuyu looked at her retreating back in disbelief, "See...Who will believe her point if she behaves like this?"

She ran on the road like running on a marathon, the passersby had to pause in their tracks to look at the woman as she ran like a mad person.

Jisoo was speechless. Her hands fiddled with the shades covering her face. Luckily, it was big enough to cover half of her face. This way, she won't make it to the hottest headlines tomorrow. 'Big Brother Tae will certainly kill me if that happens,' She shivered at the thought of the man's cold face.

Her eyes lit up as she glanced at the car parked a few steps ahead. Why do they make the restaurant entrance so grand? Running barefoot was taking a toll on her weak constitution. Though she had a perfect figure that was required of a model but running so fast was just too much. She should have exercised more often.

"Mommy~ look look," A little boy pointed his fingers towards Jisoo as he looked at her in amusement. It wasn't strange to find someone running but as he looked around, everyone was walking elegantly. As a four-year-old child, his curiosity got the best of him as he asked, "Why is this big sister running like a mad o..os...ostwitch?"

The kid's mother frowned, "Ostwich? It's an ostrich, baby." She glanced at Jisoo weirdly.

Jisoo stopped right in front of her car as she panted. As she spotted the people stopping to stare at her, she flashed them a dazzling smile, "I know I'm beautiful, but you should restrain yourself from looking too much."

"_" Narcissism should know some limits, though!

...

The moment Tzuyu left in her car, Lisa was suddenly pulled inside the backseat of a low-key black Audi. Before her fast reflexes could act up, the man's body scent invaded her senses, "Jungkook?"

"Mm.."

She leaned into his embrace, trying to calm her nerves in his manly scent, "Why are you here?"

The man kissed the crown of her head before sighing helplessly, "You're a troublemaker, you know that?

"Hey...When have I ever made trouble for you?" Lisa gazed into his eyes as she pursed her lips. Even when she is walking on the side of the road, someone would be aiming their gun at her, was it her fault?

"Fine, fine, it's my fault, okay?" Jungkook stroked her neck.

"Your watch..." Lisa grabbed his wrist before adjusting the strap of his watch properly.

His lips curved up as he looked at the woman carefully analyzing the watch after adjusting the strap like she was doing some research, he was sure it was her OCD speaking up. When he received Jaehyun's call that she was almost poisoned, he left all his work and ordered Eunwoo to drive to the Ultraviolets. Luckily, she was fine this time.

"Should we go to the hospital for a checkup?" He pulled her closer to himself until their faces were inches apart.

A certain shy driver pulled the divider of the car, leaving the couple with privacy. His ears slowly turned red, it was certainly difficult for a single dog like him to deal with such a level of intimacy.

Lisa looked at the man dazedly. Hospital? Why?

As if noticing her confusion, the man quickly explained his point, "The food was poisoned...so.."

Lisa chuckled, "The poison was potent. If I had taken a single bite of that dessert. I would have been long dea... mmmph.."