228.She is my little sister

Every newcomer wants to hold a powerful thigh in the industry to achieve higher heights of success but if this girl went on like this, then she would have her career finished even before it started.

Yes, the photographer considered the 26-year-old Lisa as a teenage girl who just started her modeling career.

It was not his fault as Lisa had that perfect model figure with those proper curvy proportions, her skin lacked a single blemish and her face was never exposed to media before. So, at the first look, one would take her to be a girl in her early 20s.

It would be a wonder if the poor photographer did not get a shock when he comes to know her real age.

"She is not a newcomer..'' came a cold voice that almost brought the man to his knees, "She is my princess.." Taehyung walked towards Lisa before standing beside her, his hand gently stroking her curled voluminous tresses, but the man made sure to not ruin her hairstyle lest his sister snapped at him for it.

Taehyung's voice was loud enough to attract the attention of everyone present in the set.

The grand office-themed set was closed off to the public, and only a few staff members were allowed inside. Other than the photographer and his assistant, there were two people who were responsible for the lighting of the whole setup, three make-up artists, and three other people.

Altogether, there were less than ten people in the set excluding three certain models. Taehyung has already sent his secretary back to the office with some work. As for Secretary Lim, he was dealing with the matters that Jungkook assigned him to deal with.

But what Taehyung said seemed to have a freezing effect that everyone stood rooted in their spots.

"P...Pr...Princess?" The photographer stuttered, his jaws almost dropping in disbelief as his eyes turned wide. What kind of joke was god cracking on him today?

"She is my little sister," Taehyung replied, much to their shock.

When he said princess, there were certain assumptions in their mind. They could know that she was very close to the man's heart from the way he was gently caressing her head. The striking resemblances between their faces had confirmed that they were related to each other.

Before Taehyung said it, they did not notice it. But now that they looked at the duo standing together, they could see that they indeed looked alike, their facial features were not like that of twins, their eyes color differed, but if one observed their faces for a moment, it won't be a difficult task to know that they were related.

The biological sister of Taehyung who was the king of the entertainment industry? It indeed makes her the princess of the entertainment industry that way. The way President Tang seemed to be doting on her like a father, it was enough to prove how much he pampered this little sister of his.

It seemed like a bombshell was dropped on the entire place. The silence seemed as if a storm has just occurred in the place, and swept it clean in an instant. It was too overwhelming for them to digest it.

Amidst all this, nobody noticed Jungkook's gaze flashing with a hint of sadness. How much he wished it was him who held her in his arms and declared to the world that she was his wife.

When they got married, they decided to keep their marriage a secret. It was both their decision to keep the matter under wraps at that time. Although he had convinced himself that he was never going to regret his rash decision of marrying her, he was not sure if she too wanted the same.

He did not want her to face the media or public, he could already predict the kind of things they say, the ways they would try to harass her. Cinderella, bed climber, and because of his former engagement to Eunha, she could be labeled as a mistress too but that was until he got to know her identity.

After that, the situation demanded for it. And now, here he was, standing at a distance rather than protecting his precious.

On the other side, there was a flash on the second floor, at the corner of the staircase, just behind the curtains. The shoot was being held on the first floor of the enormous set. But the upper floor was open, one could see what was going on there while standing at the floor below.

But, right at this moment, nobody seemed to be noticing the black shadows hovering behind the white curtains.

"President Kim is so cool," Eunwoo excitedly muttered as he glanced in the direction of Kim siblings.

Jaehyun smacked the back of his head, "Have you stopped the recording?" The man glanced at the expensive camera in his brother's hand.

Eunwoo pouted, "I've already recorded everything I was supposed to...'' He looked at the camera like some exotic treasure. He could not imagine the outcome once the video inside was revealed to the public.

The rest of the squad glanced at Cha brothers speechlessly.

Right, the black shadows were none other than the Jeon Elites who were previously assigned to protect Lisa and now their career plan seemed to change overnight along with their boss.

"So, shall we start the shoot?" Taehyung asked coldly bringing everyone out of their wonderlands.

The photographer nodded but his soul seemed to have left his body. Just as he was about the boss around who he thought was an ordinary newcomer, she turned out to be the princess of the entertainment industry. He was just one step away from offending her.

The rest of the people too had certain similar thoughts. After getting to know such a big truth, were they going to be burnt to death?

Contrary to their expectations, there was a completely different scene going on.

"Lili, you should face the camera that way. Moreover, you must appear confident, don't shy away, alright?" Taehyung tried to train Lisa on how to pose perfectly. The man was extremely pleased, finally, there was something he could teach his sister.