203.Was she possessed?!

Jungkook picked up her phone from the bedside table before passing it to her before glancing at the caller ID on his phone.

He furrowed his brows looking at Secretary Lim's name flashing on the screen. Why was the man calling him again?

After a few minutes:

Lisa came back from the balcony after she finished talking with her secretary as she sat on his lap hugging the man's neck.

"It was.." Both of them ended up saying the same thing as they paused and looked at each other.

Jungkook chuckled, "Go on, I'm listening."

Lisa playfully bit the tip of his nose, "That..." her throat felt a bit too sore to speak but she went on, "I had my secretary acquire the CCTV records of the day when your Grandma came back..cough.."

Jungkook pressed his finger on her lips, "Don't speak if it's hurting."

"But.."

"Alright, how about I complete what you were about to speak?"

She furrowed her brows for a bit as sudden enlightenment hit her out of nowhere.

"You know the man who has got the ancestral rings?" The man asked, to which her lips lifted slightly.

So, he knew that too!

"It was brother," She mumbled softly but he could see the happiness in her eyes.

"Yes."

Lisa sighed, "But, what if.."

"No buts or what-ifs," Jungkook interrupted the woman almost immediately. He has always seen Taehyung acting like a protective siscon, but this side of his wife was certainly new to him.

What he did not admit was that he felt jealous! Being the person that he was, if it was possible, he would want her to keep looking at him all the time. So, how would he not feel jealous?

The chibi Jungkook sulked a bit before speaking up, "Your brother can deal with his problems from here on. Don't worry."

In other words, stay as far as possible from that man, let him deal with his issues all alone. You just have to look at me and care for me.

She nodded. Unaware of his inner thoughts, she agreed to what he said. Her brother was indeed smart, he could deal with any problem that came his way in the blink of an eye.

Looking at the time, she ran towards her bathroom without looking back. Though her body was aching a bit here and there, with the troublesome soreness included, she did not have the leisure to care about it. She did not want to be late for the office.

"Walk slowly.." Jungkook helplessly looked at his empty arms before glancing at the closed bathroom door.

...

"Good Morning, President..." The employees on the ground floor bowed and greeted their goddess the moment they saw her walking past them.

So what if their President was cold, so what if she was the incantation of the demoness, they still adored her. Her presence was akin to that of a queen in their lives. It was normal for them to do so.

But what was certainly abnormal was the way their President didn't walk straight to the private elevator. She paused!

Indeed, she paused and turned around to look at them. Her lips curved up making her look ever so beautiful, "Good Morning," she said, her happy mood reflecting on her face as she walked inside the elevator.

The crowd gasped. An arrow struck straight at the men's heart while the women drooled in admiration. Their President was so gorgeous! Wait, did President Tang just smile? Was she possessed?!