236.Muddle-headed couple

"Who are we waiting for?" Lisa asked as she leaned her head on his shoulder. Previously, he said that they were expecting someone at the Grace villa but when she asked if they were guests, he denied it.

So, here they were, sitting on the couch, cuddling with each other, waiting for the people who were about to come.

The doorbell rang and Jungkook stood up from the sofa before walking towards the main door.

Lisa followed behind and was greeted by the sight of an old couple standing n the doorway.

"Meet them, they are Mr. and Mrs. Jin. They used to work at Jeon Manor before this and...."

Lisa interrupted Jungkook, "They... Why are they here?" she looked at him questioningly.

"Young Mistress, we will take care of you both from now on. You can call me Butler Jin and she is my wife," The old man pointed at the old lady standing beside him.

Lisa nodded slightly as she looked at them with a complicated look. She was a person who did not like being served by people and she loved her privacy very much.

"We.." Lisa glanced at Jungkook confusedly. She wanted to ask him why he made all these arrangements all of a sudden when they were doing fine alone.

She could not find the proper words to describe it but Jungkook understood it in a split second. "Grandpa left with Grandma back to their home abroad. So, it was all his arrangement," The man slyly blamed his Grandpa, without an ounce of guilt.

Lisa nodded. Since it was Grandpa Hui's arrangement, she could do nothing but accept it. The old man was stubborn to the bones.

"Did you just say that your Grandma left?" Lisa had her eyes widened as she looked at the man.

The thought of the somewhat elegant yet rude Old Madam Jeon still gave her goosebumps. Let alone her, the old lady almost managed to ruin her brother's love life.

"Sweetheart, she is supposed to be your Grandma too." Jungkook flashed her a handsome smile.

Lisa was dumbstruck by the handsome hunk in front of her, her heart went into a 'kya kya' mode and she wondered if this was exactly what they call a kya-kya moment when your insides are screaming out in excitement and heat rises up your face.

"Sweetheart?" Lisa averted her gaze, as she patted both her cheeks with her hands, "Jungkook, are you flirting with me?"

"Can't I, Mrs. Jeon?"

Lisa raised an eyebrow at him. Mrs. Jeon? He was clearly trying to say that 'since you're my wife, I can keep flirting as much as I want'. Since when did he become so cheeky?

(A/N: Ever since he started mingling with your elder brother.)

"You..."

"Cough.." Lisa's point got interrupted by the Old Butler's cough.

She turned around only to find the old couple standing with their heads slightly lowered, she saw traces of shock going through their faces as their eyes were slightly widened.

And just as she thought, the old couple were indeed shocked to the core, despite the mild expression on their faces. They were trained to be indifferent in every situation to make them capable of serving a royal family such as Jeons.

But this time, they could not keep calm.

For a second, they even got some bizarre thoughts in their mind. 'Young Master is not possessed right?' The old lady poked her husband's hand.

As if he could understand her inner thoughts, he poked her back, 'How would I know? I'm in the same place as you.'

Didn't Young Master hate women? Then, what was that? Is it a doppelganger?

They could not imagine their devil-like Young Mater doting on a woman and flirting with her? Is the world coming to its end?

Although they knew that their Young Master got married, but after knowing the identity of their Young Mistress, they thought it was a marriage of convenience between two royal families. Then, what is this?

The poor Old couple was becoming muddle-headed the more they wondered about it.

Lisa glanced at Jungkook and blinked with a 'You scared them' look.

"Cough...You both can come inside.." Jungkook said before he turned around and walked upstairs without looking back.

He was so busy looking at Lisa that for a moment, he completely forgot that there were other people here.

Lisa's tilted up slightly when she saw his reddened ears. So, Mr. Jeon knows how to get shy too? What a unique creature!

She showed the old couple their room before showing them the other parts of the home, downstairs.

After that, she walked upstairs and entered the bedroom only to find Jungkook standing with his back facing her, his black slim fit suit made his broad back look muscular yet lean.

Lisa shook off her lusty thoughts before noticing the movements of his hand. He looked like he was calling someone again and again.

She tiptoed towards the man ready to scare him off but the man spoke up, "I know you are here."

She pursed her lips, "You're such a killjoy," she muttered softly.

"Why were you sneaking around like a thief?" He asked as he turned around and wrapped his left hand around her waist before pulling her closer.

Lisa snatched the phone from his hand before looking at the recent calls.

There was no way she was going to admit that she was trying to scare him. It would have been embarrassing because he sensed her presence even before she could approach him.

"I was trying to know if you were keeping mistresses behind my back since we were fighting a lot these days.." she said jokingly.

Jungkook's kissed her forehead, "No matter how much we fight, I am bound to you for the rest of my life and the infinite lifetimes over," There was a seriousness in his eyes that got her spellbound for a moment.

Her lips curved up as she leaned her head on his chest. Infinite lifetimes? She did not know if it existed, but if it did, she too would prefer the same.

"Mingyu?" She narrowed her eyes suddenly