211.Got no shame?

"Why did you instruct me to not disclose our identity before?" Jin was confused by that. First, she told him to use the name of Blue Star Entertainment to approach the models instead of Ash Corporation. Then, later on, now that he detailed her about the issues, she allowed him to reveal their identity. He, belonging to the clan of fishes, smelt something fishy here.

"It's your brother, he wants me to stay low-key right now."

Jin frowned, "Why?"

"To protect me, of course."

"_"

Jin was speechless. He somehow sensed it was another bout of indirect dog food splashed on his face.

But, that being said, he could understand the reason behind his brother's unreasonable demand. Ever since the involvement of Jungkook and Taehyung in the investigation, Jin wasn't that updated about the Kim Family issues but whatever it was, the man was sure that his brother's protectiveness over Lisa was related to that matter.

If a multinational company like Ash Corporations signed a model for a project, the information was bound to leak before the brand launch. The news would either be spread by the model's agency, her manager, or the model herself. It wasn't something new, everyone desired more fame for themselves. And what would come along with it was Ash Corporations leading the headlines in all kinds of news and magazines as the hot news.

As a turnaround, the public and media would once again try to dig everything about the legendary mystery, President Lisa. It would only attract multiple eyes towards them. Though Jin was sure that nothing would go wrong since all the trails were covered properly but at the same time, he couldn't deny the fact that his goddess has become more and more careless after getting married.

She stops her car to eat street food, dines with his brother in public places throwing around some dogfood here and there, and a few days before, she was not even bringing her bodyguards along with her until she was forced by her overprotective husband and brother duo. To make the long story short, love makes a person wilful and reckless at times.

But he would have never thought that the woman they all view as some fragile doll would completely change their opinions of her one day in the near future.

He sighed, "I have an idea."

"What?"

"How about we ask for brother's help in this matter? We can easily get a female model without even disclosing our name," That was the best way he could think of to deal with the current situation.

"No need," Lisa looked at the man as she continued, "Just do as I said."

"You...Goddess, you should just ask for help from my brother. He could even cut open his heart to present it to you, it's not a big deal for him to help you with this small matter. We don't even have to reveal ourselves like this. You shouldn't care about your female ego at a time like this. You see..."

"Get lost," Lisa coldly said as she looked at the man.

Jin pouted slightly.

This time, that bewitching face did not work at all as Lisa did not waver from her statement. She raised an eyebrow as she glanced at the man before looking towards the door, her meaning transparent.

The man stomped his feet on the floor before leaving the office room.

Lisa leaned back on the swivel chair as she glanced at his retreating back with interest. "So childish..." she murmured.

Female ego? Not at all!

But it was true that she did not want to ask for help in such trifles. Jungkook had a lot of work on his part, so why would she want to bother him with things that she could easily deal with?