Gabiru part 3

*Gabiru the Lizardmen continued to earn the corporation of other nearby Goblin villages. Granted, it wasn't so much Gabirus persuasion as it was the goblins willingly, capitulating in fear of the orc invasion.

Kakushin: this gives us a total of 7000 goblins.

Yashichi: Way to go, sir Gabiru you're a great negotiator!

Gabiru: Not at all. It just so happens my best efforts are being rewarded.

Skellow: come on, don't be so humble it's pure talent!

Yashichi: Yeah, be more confident in yourself!

Kakushin: indeed. You will be the Lizard chieftain on day after all.

Gabiru: R-Right

Gabiru thought: Maybe......I really am pretty great!

Gabiru: so, where are we headed next?
Are there any more villages around here?

Yashichi: it seems there is one more settlement.

Kakushin: But residents of the previous village, had all things to say about it.

Gabiru: odd things?

Kakushin: They said it was a settlement of goblins that have tamed Direwolves.

Gabiru: What ? Goblins and Direwolves? That's impossible .

Kakushin: I agree what's more, they said the leader of the goblins is a new species never seen before they said the creature is a icejin and extremely powerful.

Gabiru: What?! How can there be a new species? What does it look like?

Kakushin: Well, the goblins in the previous village, said the leader has purple hair, black lips, sharp eyes with red irises and has a tail like us, but their skin is pale white.

Gabiru: What a ridiculous claim there is no way that's true! I don't quite understand the scenario... but if that's the case, then, that will make it even easier to convince them since they are new to this world! And if that creature works under us we will be able to control the wolves too!

Yashichi: oh!

Kakushin: two birds with one stone!

Skellow: what profound thinking sir! I am so glad I choose to work under your leadership!

Gabiru: just leave everything to me!

Yashichi: Yeah! Sir Gabiru!

All: Gabiru! Gabiru! Gabiru! ( a/n: it will go on like that for awhile)

Back in the village in Kaijins workshop

Kaijin: really you just decide the best heat level from tempering by instinct?

Kurobe: Sure do .I can tell from the colour of the flame.

Kaijin: I always measure it...

Kurobe: I measure it, the second time around to be certain too

Kaijin: right , if the outside is cold, it won't be pliable.

Kurobe: so do you-

Frieza thought: Kurobe and Kaijin hit it off immediately
They've been talking about this stuff for two hours now.
-Frieza is sitting on a stump in front of the two-
I came to check on them, but I couldn't find the right moment to excuse myself so here I am.

-both of them suddenly turned to her -

Kurobe/Kaijin: Right?/ isn't forging fascinating?

Frieza: um Y-Yeah..

Kurobe: so, about the water you use when tempering-

-before they can continue this conversation, the door opens and we see Rigurd-

Rigurd: Is Lady Frieza here?

Frieza thought: Nice timing!

Frieza : hey Rigurd , what's up?

Rigurd : Lady Frieza, an envoy of the lizard man has arrived.

- We can see Rigurd and Frieza standing side by side in front of the house just closing the door and about to leave when Benimaru, Shion and Hakuro show up-

Benimaru: Lady Frieza... would you mind if we accompany you? We want to know what the lizardmen are up to.

Frieza : of course, no problem

Frieza thought: now then.. let's see if we are dealing with friends or enemies.