Names

Next morning

Frieza POV :

I'm sitting on a tree stump with the Elder, the Elder is standing next to me. And in front of me the goblins and wolves. Well, now I have to watch out over the goblins and wolves.
Hmmm, their number seems to be the same. I should probably organize things to keep the peace.

Frieza: Everyone listen up!

Immediately all the goblins and wolves look at me, waiting to hear what I have to say.

Frieza: Okay, as for the living situation... I'll have you all pair up!

Goblins and Wolfs: pair...up?

Frieza: you seem confused.

Elder: We are not sure what the term pair up means Lady Frieza.

Frieza: You form Groups of two. 

After that was done .

Frieza: Alright yesterday's enemy is today's friend. I want you all to get along,work together and help each other. Got it.

Everyone: Yes! 

Good seams that problem is solved.

Frieza: good, moving on next we figure out about food, shelter, and clothing. We will form teams one to hunt and gather food, one to build houses and one to strengthen the villages defence.

Good let's start with...-looks at the bandanna goblin-wait what are their names?

Frieza: um Elder what are your names?

Elder: Well..it is unusual for monsters to have names... but we can still communicate our thoughts to one another.

Frieza: Oh ok but it would still be better if you have names, so I decided I will give everyone a name if it's okay with you of course.

All the Goblins and Wolfs gasped.

Elder: R-really  are you certain you want to give us all a name?

Frieza: um yes?

All the goblins and wolves started cheering.

Wow they seem really excited about getting a name. Later the goblins and wolves formed lines (And still so excited. They can barely stand still) and I started with the goblins.

First came the Elder and the bandanna goblin.

Frieza: okay Elder let's start with you....hmm what to call you. Your son had a name right the who died in battle.

Elder: Yes, it was Rigur.

Frieza: Hmm...I got it.Your name is now Rigurd.

Rigurd cried happy tears now.

Rigurd: to think you honoured me with such a wonderful name! I'm so happy!

Frieza thought: wow really I just put d behind the name.

Frieza turned to the bandanna goblin.

Frieza: You will inherit your brothers name. Your name is now Rigur.

Rigur: Wow! Thanks!

Rigurd: oh my, I can't believe, my son has been allowed to inherited my other son's name!

Then they both bowed to her.

Rigurd and Rigur: Thank you so much Lady Frieza. We're not worthy of your kindness!

Frieza thought: oh wow ... they're really emotional today.

I continued to name the goblins.

Frieza: Your name is Gobta.