Dwargon part 2

Frieza POV:

Well I and Gobta were now in a cell in chains.

Frieza thinks about what to do while her tail sways behind her (meaning she's worried) and Gobta sleeps on the floor. Frieza looks at Gobta.

Frieza thought: Some guide you turned out to be.And you have the nerve to sleep now.

Kaido (Commander of the Protection Force): And then...

Frieza: That's it.

Kaido: Okay, then one more question, what kind of species are you?

Kaido said as he looked at Frieza.

Frieza thought: It would be better not to reveal that I was reincarnated, that would only complicate things.

Frieza: I belong to a long-extinct race called the Icejin. We lived in secret for a long time, but our race could not survive. In other words. I'm the last of my kind, but I promise you that. When those bandits attacked us, I just wanted to intimidate them into running away and I didn't want to cause any problems.

Kaido looked into her eyes and saw kindness and sincerity that told him that she was indeed telling the truth.

Kaido: hmm.. Well that fits with the testimony and since you just wanted to scare them away, we can let you go. I am sorry for the circumstances.

Before he could open the door, another soldier came running in.

The Soldier: Commander! Bad news! An Armorsaurs was in the mine!

Kaido: What? Are there any doctors there yet? Soldier: They're already on their way. In addition, Galm and the others working deep in the mine were seriously injured.

Kaido: What about the cure?

Soldier: Unfortunately, because of the war preparations, we don't have enough.

Kaido: These men are like our brothers! Look for a cure first!

Frieza: Em mister.

Kaido turns around and looks at Frieza. Frieza shows them how she produces a liquid in her hands.

Frieza: You need this right? I can produce much more.

Kaido: This is...

Frieza: Remedy, to drink or apply. It can cure everything except death.

Kaido: What?

Frieza: Do you want to test it out?

Kaido looks at Frieza and then at the liquid in her hand.

Kaido: Hmm...

Kaido gets Frieza out of the cell.

Soldier: Commander, do you trust this creature?

Kaido: we don't have time! And off!

Kaido takes Fryto the tent with the injured. Frieza looks closely at the wounds. They are deep and if not treated promptly they can become infected. She produces enough medicine to heal everyone and carefully applies it to the wounds of the seriously injured and immediately everyone is healed

Some guy: Thank you very much!

Some guy: You healed us!

Some guy: You produced the cure, so thank you very much!

Frieza: Glad you're completely healed.

Some guy: My arm was almost gone... even if I had survived like that, I would definitely have been unemployed. Thank you!