The Orc Lord part 1

(A/N: I know it's been a long time since I wrote an update, I assure you, I'm not dropping this fanfiction, I had a lot of school work and with the birth of my cousin (she is really 🥰 cute) It took me a while to get back to my work)

Right now, the big feast has begun and all the goblins surrounded Frieza to see if she likes the meat. Everyone has a very tense face.

Frieza picks up one of the meat sticks and takes a bite.

Rigurd: (nervous) Do...you....like....it? Or is it not to your taste?

Frieza: It tastes, amazing, good job.👍

After hearing that, all the goblins started to cheer

Frieza thought: Ah this is nice, usually I would eat dinner alone. It's cool , having so many people around and man those meat sticks taste so good.🤤😋

After that, everyone is seen celebrating talking to each other or doing their own thing, and in the back, you can see the ogre talking with Rigur and Kaijin but then Kaijin spits out his drink.

Kaijin: Wait so you mean to tell me that orcs attacked ogre that's crazy.

Red ogre: But it's the truth.

Kaijin: I can't believe it, can you?

Rigurd: it is surprising.

Gobta: -talking with full mouth- Is it really that strange?

Rigur: Hi Gobta..

Kaijin: Of course it is. Ogres are immeasurably stronger than Orcs. That such a weak race would attack them is unthinkable.

Red ogre: Nevertheless, they did attack. They attacked our village out of nowhere. They carried weapons and wore armour and their overwhelming numbers filled the entire forest.
Those detestable pigs...overran our village and killed our people.

Kaijin: Orcs wearing armour?

Red ogre: Yes, the same type of full plate mail, that humans wear.

Kaijin: Hmm..that must mean-

Rigurd: The Orcs are not working alone.

Kaijin: Orcs could never round up all that valuable armour by themselves.

Red ogre: Exactly...Among them was...

Kaijin: A masked majin?

Red ogre: It was a high level majin I'm certain of it.

Kaijin: And you fought Lady Frieza in the forest because you had mistaken her for this masked majin.

Red ogre: Yes.

Gobta: So...what does all this mean?

Rigur: That the Orcs have sided with a demon lord,possibly?

Gobta: I see...I guess?

Kaijin: A demon Lord...?

Rigurd: But why a Demon Lord?

Red ogre: I don't know. The only thing I'm sure is that only six of my three hundred brethren remain alive.

Slowly Frieza approaches them

Frieza: Hmm I see.

Everyone turns around and sees her

Frieza: No wonder you're upset.

Red ogre: Have you had enough meat Frieza?

Frieza: -giggles- I'm just taking a break. your little sister is really something.

Red ogre looks surprised turns around and sees his sister interacting with the other villagers

Frieza: She knows a lot about medical and cooking herbs. The goblins got along with her immediately.😌

Red ogre: She was a sheltered child. I'm sure she's happy to be relied on.

Frieza: I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are you going to do now?

Red ogre: what do you mean?

Frieza: I mean, what are your plans for your future? Whether you rebuild your village or relocate to another area the fate of your comrades is depending on your leadership, right?

Red ogre: that's easy once we regroup we will go back for revenge.

Frieza: do you know where to find them?

Red ogre looks surprised 😳 and just drinks more without answering the question

Frieza thought: Ah so he has no idea. Maybe I should help them out if that Orc it's really as strong as  described, they have no chance against him alone.

Frieza: well, I have a suggestion for you. Do you have any interest in being my subordinates?

Red ogre: Subordinates?

Frieza: of course, I will pay you also food, shelter, clothing is also in. You need a home base right?

Red ogre: but that would involve you whole village in our revenge.

Frieza: Well... i'm not just offering this as a favour to you guys. You said thousands of armed orcs attacked you right? And there might be a Demon Lord, pulling the strings.

Rigurd: The orcs maybe seeking domination over the great forest of Jura.

Frieza: Which means this village isn't completely safe either. This is why adding as many to our numbers as possible with benefit all of us. Plus if anything happens to you guys, Im gonna fight with you. I never abandon a friend.