The Orc Lord part 2

Flashback:
Frieza: Which means this village isn't completely safe either. This is why adding as many to our numbers as possible with benefit all of us. Plus if anything happens to you guys, Im gonna fight with you. I never abandon a friend.

Red ogre: I see.. please let me think about it.

Frieza: Of course, take all the time you need. Well I'm gonna go and get another drink. 😌

Frieza walks away

The red ogre is now walking deeper into the forest for some quiet time until he stops and the blue ogre appears beside him

Blue ogre: You know it's not a bad offer.. but it's your choice to make. We will do whatever you and the princess decide.

The red ogre nodded, then walks deeper into the forest, but then he stops and punches a tree and frustration

Red ogre: If only.. I were stronger..

Slowly, a person is approaching when the red ogre turns around he sees Frieza standing a few feet away.

Frieza: Um hey..👋. everything okay?

Red ogre: ..Yes..why are you here?

Frieza: Well I was flying over the forest checking the surroundings when I heard you hit the tree, so I came down to check on you.

Red ogre: Oh.. thank you..but I'm fine-

Frieza: No you're not.

Red ogre: what

Frieza: You are not fine.

The red ogre just looks down, and they both go silent for awhile before Frisa leans against the same tree, where he is

Frieza: Look, I know we don't know each other that well, but when something is bothering you, it helps to talk about it and you should know I'm a good listener.🙂

The red ogre stays silent for a moment before answering

Red ogre: I just... so much has happened and... I need to make the right choice..I can't fail..

Frieza: I know that you had a lot to take in... but don't overthink... you are a great leader... and I am certain you will avenge your fallen.. it is your decision to make, but I still hope you accept my offer because I will never abandon anyone and I promise to help you and your comrades..

Red ogre:.....

Frieza then begins to walk away

Red Ogre: wait -

Frieza stops and turns around and smiles at the ogre making him blush( which goes unnoticed by both of them)

Red ogre: Thank you for talking to me. It's been awhile since I actually got to talk to someone and it did really help me.

Frieza: no problem 😌 , good night

Frieza then flies away

Red ogre thoughts: What just happened..what was that feeling?

Next day:

The red ogre is seen taking to Frieza inside her tent

Frieza: Have you decided?

Red ogre: Yes, The ogres are a warring clan. We aren't against taking to the battlefield and service to another. If our master is strong, we are all the more pleased to serve them.

Frieza: -nodding- mhm

Red ogre: Although we will serve under you can our contract last only until we take out the orc leader?

Frieza: That is no problem. You can do whatever you want after that. You can stay and help us build a nation or you can go your own own way. It's your decision.

The red ogre gets on one knee

Red ogre: I would like to accept the offer you presented last night. We will serve under you.

Frieza thought: I'm happy that he accepted my offer. I'm sure all he wants is to avenge his people even if it gets him killed no matter what, and like I said I will keep my promise and help him in every way I can.

Frieza: lift your head, you are all accepted. Please call in the others.

Red ogre: Yes

Frieza thought: All I can do now is to make sure he won't regret his choice.

Time skip:
Frieza: Now, I will give you names to prove you're my subordinates.

The ogre look surprised at that

Red ogre: All of us?

Frieza: Well, it just makes things easier.

Red ogre: But..

Pink ogre: P-Please..wait giving a name comes with great risks.. naming superior monsters -

Frieza: It's fine really you don't have to worry about me. 😊

Pink ogre: But..

Frieza thought: I'm sure it won't be that bad there's only six of them and the only risk I have to worry about is me using too much power and falling asleep.

Frieza: or is it that you don't want a name?

Pink ogre: that isn't...

Red ogre: we accept.

Pink ogre: Brother!

Red ogre: it would be a big honour.

White ogre: if this is the young master will, we accept.

Frieza smiles and hopes of the bed.

Frieza: Alright, then let's get started.

Frieza named them all before she lost consciousness she felt someone catch her and heard people talking.

?: Please take care of lady Frieza she will be asleep for three days.

?: it would be an honour.

?: I will watch over her first.