Gabiru part 2

Frieza pov:

Frieza thought: It's been a few days since Benimaru and his comrades joined us.

Garm: this stuff sure is nice.

Myrd: Mhm

Dorn: so, you're saying that this fabric is basically silk cloth Shuna?

Shuna: Yes, the hellmoth cocoons it's made from are full of magicules, so it's very sturdy.

Garm: I see. So it should give us some good protection.

-then Frieza walks in with Shion holding her hand (she insists)-

Frieza: Wow that's amazing!

All:huh -turning to where the sound came from-

Frieza: You guys can already weave silk?

Shuna: Lady Frieza!

Garm: Hiya

Dord: hey there

Myrd: mhm

-Shuna runs over and hugs Frieza-

Shuna: You came to see us lady Frieza!

Frieza: yeah, no problem how are things going over here?

Shuna: Great. The weaving loom Sir Kajin made for me is very easy to use.

Frieza: Really, that's good to hear. I'm counting on you to help make us all clothes.

Shuna: you got it, just leave it to me, I won't disappoint you!

Shion: Lady Frieza we should probably get going. We don't want your lunch to get cold.

Shuna: oh, are you enjoying your new job as our lady Friezas secretary?

Shion: Yes, as a matter, fact I am

Frieza thought: Shion went and declared herself as my secretary she looked really excited, so I just rolled with it on top of it She's also my new bodyguard.

Shuna: you know, you could always leave lady Frieza with me for a bit.

-slowly, a dark aura appears around Shuna and Shion-

Shion: no princess, we don't want to get in your way, after all you still have lots of clothes to make.

Frieza thought: oh no...this is getting bad..

Shuna: no worries, believe it or not. I am actually very good at multitasking.

Shion: we wouldn't want her to miss out on lunch though.

Shuna: in that case, I suppose we'll just have to ask lady Frieza, which one of us she will prefer to serve her won't we?

Frieza: um ..well.. I mean, I really need you to help me with the silk, but you're welcome to serve me on your spare time Shuna.

Frieza thought: somebody please help me get out of the situation!

Shion: Right, allow us to get out of your way, so you can focus on work -pulls Frieza away from Shuna-

Time skip

Benimaru: oh, good afternoon

-Souei then bows-

Hakuro: Have you come here for lunch?

Frieza: Yes, I have Shion said, she made me a special meal and I'm dying to try it

All: huh

- Suddenly everybody, but Frieza starts to look nervous-

Frieza: are you guys going to join us?