Goblins

Naoko: so what are you going to do ?

Veldora: hmmm?

Naoko : you know about the Barrier thing. Now that where best Friends I feel bad that you have been stuck here for 300 years.

Veldora: Best ..friends....

Veldora is doing a puppy face now

Naoko thought : is that a dragon version of puppy dog eyes!

Veldora: I'm open for any ideas you have. As it stands now, I have probably only 100 years left before my magic completely leaks out.

Naoko thought: that explains why this cave is so full of magic. No wonder there are so many Magic ore and Hipokute herbs.

Naoko: what happens if your magic completely leaks out?

Veldora: oh nothing really. I just die.

Naoko thought : oh man, that's rough 300 years isolated, and then just die..

Naoko: maby if I...

I walk up to the barrier.

Naoko: Advisor. Use skill predator on unlimited prisonment.

I press my hand against the barrier.
( The attempt has failed)

Naoko thought: -sign- I should've known that it wouldn't be that easy.

Veldora: it's hopeless..

Naoko thought: -sigh- isn't there anything we can do?

(calculating our options)

Veldora: Hey! It's rude to ignore me to just talk to your own skill.

Naoko: well someone's jealous.

(Calculation completed possibilities include...)

Naoko: uh huh...yeah that sounds good . Ok here is what I got for you. We have to analyse the unlimited prisonment from both sides than we might be able to remove it.

Veldora: oh.. now hold on.. I can't analyse it from my side the hero also sealed my skills, so I'm not much of a help here

Naoko: than just give me the data an I analyse it from my side.

Veldora: okay, but it can take awhile. I wouldn't want you to wait around the whole time. Not that that would bother me or anything.

Naoko: that's a good point. I was thinking to try and find others from my world.

Veldora: of course

Naoko: there is one thing we could try

Veldora: What is it?

I hesitate for a while before I say it.

Naoko: Want to get in my stomach?

There is silence for a minute.

Naoko: see, I can use my skill Predator and Advisor to analyse unlimited imprisonment meanwhile you try to destroy the barrier from the inside. You'll be safe in my stomach dimension. and probably won't disappear permanently. What do you think?

Veldora:................ha...haha..hahahhahahah!!! it sounds like that could be interesting! Let's do it! I trust you completely my friend!

Naoko: Just like that huh. No questions asked?

Veldora: sure, breaking unlimited imprisonment like that sounds fun! My only other choice is for me to wait for you to come back.

Naoko: hmm I guess and two heads are better than one. Let's do it!