Orges part 1

Frieza pov

I sat on the hill and breathed the fresh air as I admired the goblin village from above.

The development of the village continued to progress. Kaijin and his brothers Garm, Myrd and Dord worked hard together to make clothing and tools for everyone. And our living situation has improved significantly because we have finally managed to build smart houses.

Frieza thought: If everything goes as it should, I don't even have to be strict, because everyone does their own work. This really makes managing a lot easier.

As I started walking back to my house, a thought occurred to me.

I changed into my human form and sat on my bed and took Shizus mask out holding it between my two hands.

Frieza: Shizu, I promise I will treasure this mask for your sake.

Another thought came to mind.

Advisor has already informed me that by absorbing Ifrit I got the skill Body Double.

So I started a little experiment.

{Advisor: Do you want to use the Body Double ability?}

Frieza thought: yes please.

And just like that a human body double of mine is now already standing in front of me.

Frieza thought: Wow, that's exactly the kind of body I always wanted! I look great, definitely a beautiful shape. And thank God my Frieza form and human form are female. I mean, I've always read and loved the fanfictions with gender bends, but I really prefer to remain a woman.

Time skip

As always, Rigurd came to me with the day's reports.

Rigurd: That concludes my report, ma'am.

Frieza: That is good news. I'm glad everything is going smoothly.

Rigurd: Oh as for the food, I'm guessing you don't want any, as usual.

Since I have Frieza's body, I don't have to eat and sleep as much as normal people anymore. But since I have to eat every now and then, I made a small decision for today.

Frieza: Well, normally, but today I decided to have dinner with all of you.

Rigurd: Really Lady Frieza! If you wish, we will prepare a sumptuous feast just for you!

Frieza: Good, I'm looking forward to tonight.

- Frieza is now walking around in the city -

Frieza: hmm I wonder what will be on the menu really hope something with rice I haven't ate that in awhile. No, that will be unlikely since I haven't seen any Riceplats in this whole area but maybe we could start Fields to harvest it...oh

- Frieza sees the tempest riders about to leave-

Rigur: Lady Frieza!

Frieza: Hi Rigur thanks again for hunting for us.

Rigur: It's my honor Lady Frieza we were just on our way to the forest.

Frieza: Everyone's planning on having a feast tonight, so bring something really tasty back please.

Gobta: Does this mean you're going to eat with us?

Frieza: yes, since I haven't ate in a while and I'm looking forward for the food.

Gobta: Oh if you eat more maybe your boobs will grow even bigger!

- Frieza kicks Gobta a few feet away-

Rigur: I am so sorry. I promise Gobta is strictly disciplined. Anyway I will prepare some gourmet bull-deer for the feast.

Frieza thought: Bull-deer? Like a cow with deer horns? Eh whatever if it's like the last meals I had here I'm sure it's good.

Frieza: Cool sounds good.

Rigur: leave it to me a lot of magical beings have been emerging from the forest lately, so there's a more pray.

Frieza: Hmm why are they coming out?

Rigur: Well, it's common for animals to move to a new place when the environment changes I doubt it's anything to worry about.

Frieza: hmm well if you say so. But just in case..Ranga please come to me.

- Ranga emerges from Friezas shadow-

Ranga: You called Lady Frieza.

Frieza: Ranga go into forest with Rigurds team.

Ranga: yes!